October, Novemeber & December - Do something else today.

Derity

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, there is no point in us trolling around on the forum today. There is no chance we're getting in, lol. Lets all go play Hello Kitty.

Yeah I plan to be working, and then finishing off a model tonight. Then again, I didn't expect to get in yesterday or today, so it is all fine for me. (October 20 PO)

Seriously, there is no point in us trolling around on the forum today. There is no chance we're getting in, lol. Lets all go play Hello Kitty.

League of Legends for me. Then 16 shift at work tomorrow and Friday...so yeah. I guess I will be playing Saturday. :/

Hopefully I can at least get a decent name for my character on that day.

Think I'll finally complete Skyrim, it's been gathering dust for a few weeks now.

I'm like... 175 hours into Skyrim...... I haven't finished the main quest... and it's sick, but I kinda don't feel like playing it at all lol.

I tried yesterday, didn't work out too well.

OMG, the raging is HYSTERICAL. "I Didn't get in and I'm the most important person in the world and how dare they say that my support request as to why I didn't get in is not important blah blah blah QQ and this is the most mishandled launch in the my 36 years of MMO gaming history".

Sad part is, School is still in, so the QQ is mostly from supposed adults.

I'm playing wow.. Good thing they sent me my 7 days of free access. :)

Wish I had a install directory for it somewhere. I would get in there and goof off, but Im not about to download the client. Think I only have rift, eq1999, and fallen earth installed so I'll probably just read these forums.

Edited by robisowe