Too many issues.. But the straw that broke the camels back..

Scan

To go over but heres a good one..

Build raid to run EV hardmode.

Main Tank gets PvP crash to screen bug just before raid time.

Build raid, all waiting before first boss and ready to go.

MT cant get online from Character screen crashes game, tries to relog straight away and now in queue 695 (thats about 2 hours)

Collapse raid everyone pissed off, seriously BW for the love of god give us Server transfers.

We were placed on this server with our sister guilds and had no choice to move as we had all spent so much time setting up the Guild launch connections. (it was not just a case of telling everyone to move..)

We are not resubbing after this "free" month runs out, maybe well be back but i doubt it, too many bugs and terribad systems like the non custom UI, no logs etc.

Shame as the solo RPG side of the game Rox.

Edited by Scan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To go over but heres a good one..

Build raid to run EV hardmode.

Main Tank gets PvP crash to screen bug just before raid time.

Build raid, all waiting before first boss and ready to go.

MT cant get online from Character screen crashes game, tries to relog straight away and now in queue 695 (thats about 2 hours)

Collapse raid everyone pissed off, seriously BW for the love of god give us Server transfers.

We were placed on this server with our sister guilds and had no choice to move as we had all spent so much time setting up the Guild launch connections. (it was not just a case of telling everyone to move..)

We are not resubbing after this "free" month runs out, maybe well be back but i doubt it, too many bugs and terribad systems like the non custom UI, no logs etc.

Shame as the solo RPG side of the game Rox.

Relax. your Q will drop after the 20th or 21st

You expect a fully operational end-game system by the end of the first month?

You people make me laugh, go back to WoW.

He's wrong for expecting a quality product for his money? Why should he be held accountable for TOR's failures? Quit coddling BioWare. They need to hear the very, very, VERY legitimate criticism of their game if they are to ever improve.

The leveling experience of this game is quite short and players should have a functional and enjoyable end game experience. By refraining to implement such an experience, it is basically an admission of not only releasing an unfinished product but also of incompetence.

Good news is Bethesda has won the lawsuit we should have a fallout mmo real soon, since they have been working on it for years........... It should happen rather quickly

Yup, because Bethesda releases are known for being super bug free at release!

Good luck with that. :p

*seriously all for a game for every boy and girl no matter what it happens to be*

Some mmos i've played at launch from recent memory - FFXIV, AoC, Darkfall, Mortal Online, APB, Aion. This is one of the better launches i've been a part of even with the few (yea i said few) bugs/problems.

That being said i don't mean to sound like i mind these complaining threads cuz they can be constructive. They are also nothing new and will fill every new mmos forum by the 100s, over and over and over.

Edited by Jybwee

Good news is Bethesda has won the lawsuit we should have a fallout mmo real soon, since they have been working on it for years........... It should happen rather quickly

TEN MILLIONS PLAYERS IN A POST APOCALYPTIC WORLD

makes alot of sense T_T

All games have some sort of compatibility issues at launch that cause some crashes. A good portion of these are actually attributed to weird stuff on the client.

Queue's? Used to be a problem, now they seem to almost have disappeared.

WoW had the exact same problem for years after launch ... YEARS. BW has already said they are working on the problem ... so YEARS vs MONTHS.

I will admit, this client is buggy as all hell, but I expect the 1.1 patch to clear up a bunch of underlying stuff ... should not be long before we find out.

TEN MILLIONS PLAYERS IN A POST APOCALYPTIC WORLD

makes alot of sense T_T

10 of millions of players who fly around in space ships waving around glow sticks to fight each other, interacting with giant slugs that talk ....makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:

completely off topic but this recent talk of a bethseda mmo is curious. bethseda games are a lot of fun, and a fallout mmo sounds like something that could be pretty cool. but every bethseda single player game has included a skill system that allows one to very easily min-max their character (often without even trying all that hard) to the point where all content becomes trivial because your character ends up so over-powered.

it would be really interesting to see if bethseda is capable of creating a balanced MMO given they way they design their single player games. not saying they can't do it....but the balance requirements of a massively multiplayer game don't seem to be something bethseda is historically very good at.

"Perfect?" No. No one expects perfect.

"Fully operational?" Yes. People expect content in the game to be operational. Wierd conceopt, I know.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. Firstly the suit was settled out of court, they didn't 'win'. Secondly bethesda haven't been working on a fallout mmo. Thirdly its not likely to happen for a few years if they even decide they want to make one.