The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Which body option on either Male or Female, do you like best in gear?

darthbored

But because most female hollywood stars are around option 1 or option 2, that doesn't mean that Option 4 isn't sexy?

I happen to love the curves of Beyonce, just cause that type of body is too much women for you, doesn't mean she isn't sexy.

Not every man likes the Ann Hathaway body type. Some of us like nice enhanced curves that shows off her nice hip to waist ratio and out of all the options, body type 4 does this the most.

No...

Not sure where I said any of that.

To ME option 4 is a hulking giant who would crush me like an insect (and im 15 stone and 6'1 so im not a dwarf or anything!)

That doesnt mean to other people that option 4 isnt their ideal female shape. I was simply responding to the fact that someone implied my wife had the body of a 12 year old boy...

and anyone who things beyonce looks like option 4 is simply delusional. She is at most option 2.

No offense, but it's kinda foul that BioWare gave us the option to make an obese guy, but no such option exists to make a BBW. Funny how body type 4 male is fat, but body type 4 female is phat, wouldn't you say? Meh, oh well - reason No. 3,456,987 leading to many bigger women feeling like garbage. I'm not going to totally condemn BioWare... at least you can create a real black person at the character creation screen. But still, way to stoke the fire of sexism.

Either way, I like body type 3 for females, and body type 2 for males.

Edited by Shortwave

For males, option 2 or 3 if I'm going for a more serious look for my character. Option 4 is great to **** around with though. Captain Tubbs just looks so funny dancing around lol. Option 1 is a no-go. I've met junkies who look healthier than the guy in option 1.

For females, I go strictly with option 2.

No offense, but it's kinda foul that BioWare gave us the option to make an obese guy, but no such option exists to make a BBW. Funny how body type 4 male is fat, but body type 4 female is phat, wouldn't you say? Meh, oh well - reason No. 3,456,987 leading to many bigger women feeling like garbage. I'm not going to totally condemn BioWare... at least you can create a real black person at the character creation screen. But still, way to stoke the fire of sexism.

Either way, I like body type 3 for females, and body type 2 for males.

Well, to be fair, the type 4 male isn't exactly obese. They look more like a power lifter type. More stocky than just outright fat.

Like this guy...

http://www.bogatyr.su/p38.JPG

He looks fat, sure.. but don't tell him to his face. :)

Lol. If option 4 is 'overweight,' you're going to be a sad panda when it comes time to find a spouse. Aside from her ample chest, option 4 is probably smaller than 80% of the women in the U.S. Learn to love the curves, or learn to love nothing.

Curves =/= fat.. sorry.

Besides, I don't live in US. Option 4 is very rare here (thank god).

You do realize what an opinion is, right?

Because I think you are wrong. I think Female Option 4 is ugly and misshaped. And I think Female Option 2 is the best looking. I'm awesome. You're not. More opinions! YAY!

Don't worry, you'll complete puberty one day and might meet a grown up girl.

Don't worry, you'll complete puberty one day and might meet a grown up girl.

So, when people say they like type 1 female bodies they get told they are immature and can't see that type 4 is a 'real' woman.

All that at the same time as making immature snide remarks about the other persons sexual development.

Am I the only one seeing the irony in this?

So, when people say they like type 1 female bodies they get told they are immature and can't see that type 4 is a 'real' woman.

All that at the same time as making immature snide remarks about the other persons sexual development.

Am I the only one seeing the irony in this?

It's not ironic. Other than unrealistically sized breasts, body one is not the body obtained by sexually mature women. If those represent the majority type of females you see on a daily basis, it is likely you are either a young teenager or on an FBI watch list. The waistline is not obtained by any human who has adequate access to food and/or isn't into corseting. It's a stick with two helium balloons stapled to it.

Edited by ApesAmongUs

It's not ironic. Other than unrealistically sized breasts, body one is not the body obtained by sexually mature women. The waistline is not obtained by any human who has adequate access to food and/or isn't into corseting. It's a stick with two helium balloons stapled to it.

????

Sorry? The only thing I can think of is that you have a normal monitor with widescreen settings that's making the characters thinner and taller.

Option 1 is the shape and size of a 'Hollywood' young actress (under 30) or singer like Cheryl cole or [insert a name you know].

I am not saying that option 4 is unrealistic, except the shoulders that are too big, but it is NOT the normal shape of women, at least not in the uk. Heck, my sister who played sport for 20 years and is a bit 'chunky' isn't even close to option 4.

My point about irony was more that the people saying other people are immature are doing do in an immature fashion. Hence 'ironic.'

Edit - to respond to your edit. I'm over 30, so is my wife who is clearly option 1, but with a tiny bit of baby fat from where she gave birth last year. So yes, I'm not a pedophile and I do see at least 1 woman that shape on a daily basis.

Edited by Maidel