Let us play in offline mode

Spetsnazos

Lets face it the desirable features of this game are the story and voice overs. The other key MMO features are greatly lacking and the ones that do exist are outdated.

Let us play this game offline, we paid $60-$120 for it and its clearly designed as a single player game with some co-op.

The people who want to co-op can continue to pay the $15/mo and do that.

Thanks Bioware

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes. There are supposed to be other people to play with?

I thought i was playing offline last night in Nar Shaddaa. :(

I played 1-50 mostly solo and enjoying the story. I did a few flashpoints and a few heroic quests, however, other than the first flashpoint they were uninspiring to say the least. I can just do them 5-10 levels later when I overpower the content.

Don't need other players in this SP.

Between all the heroics and flashpoints in this game i grouped up more than any MMO since EQ1 so not sure what the entire solo game thing is about except people that choose not to play it as an MMO.

I made the choice to play it as a full blown multiplayer MMO and that's exactly what i did/

Lets face it the desirable features of this game are the story and voice overs. The other key MMO features are greatly lacking and the ones that do exist are outdated.

Let us play this game offline, we paid $60-$120 for it and its clearly designed as a single player game with some co-op.

Thanks Bioware

So you want to continue playing a game but do not want to pay for it.

Sounds reasonable.

They should have just made KoToR 3 instead of an MMO.

So you want to continue playing a game but do not want to pay for it.

Sounds reasonable.

He already paid for it. As did I, and you. 60 dollars.

And when you think about it, kind of silly that you can't play a game you purchased with that much money, unless you give them another additional 15 dollars.

Edited by Seductivpancakes

Between all the heroics and flashpoints in this game i grouped up more than any MMO since EQ1 so not sure what the entire solo game thing is about except people that choose not to play it as an MMO.

I made the choice to play it as a full blown multiplayer MMO and that's exactly what i did/

This.

The fact that this game does not ignore the soloplayers does not mean the multiplayer part is bad. In fact I'd call it better than most, if not all modern mmo's.

I think some people just need to be forced to group or they come to the forums and cry the game is not mmo enough for them. Silly people those are.

I paid $80, hardly something I did not pay for...

Sorry you're upset, but this was billed as an MMO...It might not be your description of one...but it is. To assume they will even consider letting the game go "free offline" is laughable. Maybe when it's about to go under like Hellgate : London...

Thanks Bioware

According to your signature, you canceled on the 29th of December. Why are you still posting on these forums?

This. I've grouped up plenty of times in this game. Not to mention chat with guildies. And even when I do the regular quests I'm usually with my boyfriend because it's more fun to have another person with me.

It's true that this game doesn't FORCE you to play with a group. But that's good because it allows the people who want to play solo to do that. But if you DO want to play it as an MMO then you have every opportunity to do so. If you fail to group because you're too lazy to try to get one together or you figure it's faster to just do it yourself then that's your own fault.

Edited by DarrkLore