Who do we blame for the PVP in this game?

Darth_Menace

Yourself. I play a Sentinel, not even close to full PvP gear, mostly tier 2 and 3 raid gear, and I have NO problems against any class and no problem pulling top DPS. Same goes for my alts (Commando, Gunslinger and Sage). This game isn't hard, people need to just spend less time crying on the forums and l2p.

Yourself. I play a Sentinel, not even close to full PvP gear, mostly tier 2 and 3 raid gear, and I have NO problems against any class and no problem pulling top DPS. Same goes for my alts (Commando, Gunslinger and Sage). This game isn't hard, people need to just spend less time crying on the forums and l2p.

you're right - perhaps this game is too easy to get uber-pvp-gear in ;)

Who said anything about TOR PvP being difficult? 3 weeks into launch and it's already stale.

1) Level 18's that think they can kill lvl 50's, then cry nerf

2) Pugs that think using voice comms and coordination is 'cheating'

3) PVE'rs that think because they can kill 4 mobs in PVE, it should be the same in PVP

4) Level 24's that complain that lvl 50's can do this and that but they can't.

5) The quest designer that designed the Ilum quests

6) Operatives for thinking they're the only ones that use biochem

7) People that hate huttball, the coolest warzone to come out in a long long time

8) Imperials for breaking Obama's ban on cloning and outnumbering republics.. 10 badgillion to 1.

9) The OP for making silly threads

10) And me because my telekenetic wave crits for so much that I crash the server everytime I cast it.

Edited by Orangerascal

3) PVE'rs that think because they can kill 4 mobs in PVE, it should be the same in PVP

7) People that hate huttball, the coolest warzone to come out in a long long time

8) Imperials for breaking Obama's ban on cloning and outnumbering republics.. 10 badgillion to 1.

10) And me because my telekenetic wave crits for so much that I crash the server everytime I cast it.

+1 except for the 2) ... it's no win situation when you have lvl 50 premades fight lvl 10+ pugs, not fun for either side.

Edited by Repefe

Everything this man has said is the total truth. Nothing more.

I wonder, if you really know how completely stupid that comment makes you look.

/R.O.F.L

Well he has a point. This game's PvP shouldn't be based on 1v1. It should be based on team play in Warzones... that's why multiple people are allowed in. If it was based off of 1v1, BW would have added an Arena-like area where we could just duel each other until our eyes bleed. I don't even want to get started on how horrible of an idea that would be..

Well he has a point. This game's PvP shouldn't be based on 1v1. It should be based on team play in Warzones... that's why multiple people are allowed in. If it was based off of 1v1, BW would have added an Arena-like area where we could just duel each other until our eyes bleed. I don't even want to get started on how horrible of an idea that would be..

Your eyes would not bleed, lightsaber wounds are cauterized instantly.