Star Wars The Old Empire

Ceded

Hello

I've tested 4 server since the game launch and the Empire is totally overpopulated.

On some server Republic is so light ( :D ) that it take 10x more time to build a group.

Cant find anything on market ....

Id like to see Bioware something to prevent people and new player going Empire.

Give Republic cool gear too , give some interest to the republic.

or rename the game SW The Old Empire and make 2 empire faction and make republic npc faction to war with.

Edited by Ceded

The only way Bioware could solve this is;

Fix Republic End Game Gear Cosmetics cause they look Atrocious

Make Mirror classes ACTUALLY Mirror, dont give Imperial Agents and Inquisitors skills that actually have more benefits over the Smuggler and Consular.. Jesus what were they thinking

Make Republic Classes have appealing Class Unique skills like Inquisitor has Force Lightning and Bounty Hunter has a Jetpack and Gadgets etc. What does Republic have that Empire doesnt Have? Empire has more.. and I play Republic as main.

Hello

I've tested 4 server since the game launch and the Empire is totally overpopulated.

On some server Republic is so light ( :D ) that it take 10x more time to build a group.

Cant find anything on market ....

Id like to see Bioware something to prevent people and new player going Empire.

Give Republic ****** gear too , give some interest to the republic.

or rename the game SW The Old Empire and make 2 empire faction and make republic npc faction to war with.

They really need to do more to encourage this, don't know how but they cant give one side a competitive advantag. They could make a start by balancing the mirror classes so there is at least 1 less reason that you're better off rolling empire.

I have noticed that the Republic side on our server is much lighter then the Empire.

Personally I have a character in every class on both sides....and am having a blast leveling them.

I think what makes the Imperial side so attractive to people is that this is the first game where you can actually play a fully fleshed out dark side story. In previous starwars games (including KOTOR) you could shift your alignment darkside, and towards the end of the game you could make a darkside choice or 2, but overall it didn't feel like you were playing a sith.

the sad thing is, both my jedi and my sith are light-side and I just can't help it. I just don't have the need for playing dark side. and all in all I must say the sith is more interesting to me, simply because I don't play the 'obvious' path (loads of groans in FPs when I pick the LS choice and win :D)

I'd probably have fun playing a DS-jedi aswell, but I just .can't. do it... I even created the same character twice (well, almost, I will play the other AC) but ended up going LS again.. lol

The only way Bioware could solve this is;

Fix Republic End Game Gear Cosmetics cause they look Atrocious

ALL end game outfits look atrocious,I look at the actual leveling gear and the end game gear and my honest thought is "these where made by differnt people. fire the end game guy"

You tested 4 servers, out of how many, nealy 200???

Wow, I'm impressed...

Yup me too .... dont have time to creat lv 30+ toon on all server 4 randomly picked up server is enough.

To Bioware Republic need some love give us attraction

Edited by Ceded

ALL end game outfits look atrocious,I look at the actual leveling gear and the end game gear and my honest thought is "these where made by differnt people. fire the end game guy"

Some of the Empire stuff looks kindof stupid I agree.. but Republic stuff looks Ridiculous..

Jedi Knight PvP Armor... Gay Robotic Samurai Jedi.

*breaks out the universes tinniest violin*

I am a Republic on a PvP server and guess what. I DON'T CARE. I still kill them as easy. :)

Yeah you say that Now.. Have fun if you are on a Server where Empire Outnumber Republic 10:1 and You and 3 Friends are Up against 30 Empire guys on Ilum. Yep Have fun with that.

I still wonder how such an oversight could happen. Lets hope they rectify it.

Also the reason many ppl probably play empire is because the classes there have shorter skill animations then their counter parts and you know how ppl are locked in these permanent, yes?

:p

Edited by Ommm

I think the number one reason is bc the gear on the Republic side especially endgame looks like trash. I think that has gone beyond IMO and is now fact, after reading what the community thinks.

BioWare even knows this bc one of Kira's line is: "Its like all the fashion designers are with the Sith Empire" or something like that.

I think the number one reason is bc the gear on the Republic side especially endgame looks like trash. I think that has gone beyond IMO and is now fact, after reading what the community thinks.

BioWare even knows this bc one of Kira's line is: "Its like all the fashion designers are with the Sith Empire" or something like that.

I can't say gear remotely influenced my reason to be Empire. But I could be unusual or just not the norm (wouldn't be the first time lol)