ending to act 1

DrSuSe

There was no way I was going to leave Tarro's fate up to mere collateral damage.

I let him out, let him suit up, beat his ***, and shot him. I wanted him to know before he died who was the better man. Leaving him in his cell just wouldn't have done that.

• 4 weeks later...

I told him i would fight him and turned of the forcefield

but instead of letting him suit up my character said

"all i needed was a clear shot and she shot" him in the cutscene

he said some ******** about me being a coward but **** it at least i came to kill him myself

instead of sending someone else. I also dont surrender to jedi filth like his ***** ***.

• 2 months later...
I left him in that cell. It was the perfect revenge, not only would he end up dead and only remembered as a casualty on the Aurora, but he was going to die in the worst way imaginable for a mandalorian bounty hunter. Honor-less and imprisoned by the person he sought to kill. If that's not vengeance served cold I don't know what is. :d_cool: Edited by MrStarkillr

I fought him to the end, i didn`t like the idea of leaving him in the cell(o better said alive) because i was thinking through the ships explosions his Cell might deactivate and would get to some escape pod or something and then plan his revenge on me and mako.

Anyway i was really sad afterwards because i didn`t have a private conversation with mako about what we did, i mean all Act 1 was about getting revenge on Tarro and after it happened we never mention anything about it it`s like it never happened.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.