Class's that need nerfing

JediDuckling

Lol how many times must I say it.. Vans dont heal you nubs. And if a tank specced Van goes through a WZ with 0 or 1 death than the damage they put out should be high. Its b/c they didn't die. They were constantly putting out low to moderate damage. I also am a geared full Dps specced Van. Bounce from tatics to assault. With buff stacking I can put out some decent damage, but no where near a equally geared Assassin/Sage/Scoundrel/Sentinel. Keep in mind when comparing said classes I assume they know what their doing. A bad player is always going to perform poorly.

AMEN to you brother Vanguard!!!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play on Veela, and a testiment to how OP powertech/VGs are there are a lot that will be top in damage (around 300-400k), top in healing (around 250-300k), most kills, 0 deaths or near it, most medals etc. I have seen one of these tank 3 50s in pvp gear and not go down.

Glad somebody else out there is actually aware...In Civil War I will attack a nod if I see anything less than 4 at it. The shield generator isn't missed as much as everybody thinks because I eat a ton of damage and while hitting like an Operative hitting a lvl 15 in a stunlock...but I get to do this while running and throwing single target and aoe stuns to control fights. Not to mention the Harpoon, lol.

Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous

It's not rediculous. That's not a word.

Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous.

Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous

It's not rediculous. That's not a word.

Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous.

calm down grammer jedi

I play on Veela, and a testiment to how OP powertech/VGs are there are a lot that will be top in damage (around 300-400k), top in healing (around 250-300k), most kills, 0 deaths or near it, most medals etc. I have seen one of these tank 3 50s in pvp gear and not go down.

Powetechs and Vanguards can't heal, you nub. Those numbers are also completely fabricated. Once again you show you have no credibility and don't even understand which classes do what.

im a lvl 42 assasin and i can take a lvl 50 assasin in full pvp gear down to about 3% hp before i die.

No wonder you get destroyed. You're not even 50. Of course full pvp geared mercs/scoundrels/everything are going to blow you up. Things change a lot once you're sitting on 17k+ HP instead of 11-12k and not fighting people with 500 more expertise than you.

So your saying as an Assault specced Van you routinely take on 3 players and win? You don't get cced then recced. You mean to tell us that you are allowed to simply walk in solo and waylay 3 others? Do they stand there just amazed at the pretty Vanguard who is boldy telling them to leave the point or die? Or are you running in with a healer or dps friend? Clarity on this will give me a better understanding on wheither your full of it or a pretending to be a Van.

/offtopic

Lol I wonder if you typed out the first line and copy/paste. OR if ur dedicatated enough to of typed it all out. Hmmm rediculious?

Vanguards can't heal and don't tracer/grav spam. I think instead of listing general ACs you need to list what spec trees you are referring to. But obviously you don't have these answers cause you don't know, you just assume that an AC can do everything from each of their talent trees all at once.

I am an Op. SW/JKs are not OP. Ops might be OP, but sw/jks are not even close.

The sustained pressure a BH/troop can put out is a little strong, but I don't advocate a nerf.

Sorcs/Sages have a lot of tools, so players that know how to play that class well can do well in a variety of situations. This doesn't mean they are OP.

Given equal skill and gear, Op burst is fine. A bit strong, but fine. However, I am an Op, so I understand I have a bias towards my class.

Maybe give snipers/gunslingers a buff?

Sin/shadows are fine. They have nice burst, good tools, and can keep decent pressure.

Tank mitigation could be better for all tanks. However, Bioware might think that tanks can dish out decent damage, so they don't need a damage mitigation buff.

So your saying as an Assault specced Van you routinely take on 3 players and win? You don't get cced then recced. You mean to tell us that you are allowed to simply walk in solo and waylay 3 others? Do they stand there just amazed at the pretty Vanguard who is boldy telling them to leave the point or die? Or are you running in with a healer or dps friend? Clarity on this will give me a better understanding on wheither your full of it or a pretending to be a Van.

You put some words in my mouth with your post, I said I will attack a nod if I see 1-3 (I said see less than 4), nothing about my success rate. I will say this as a legit Assault Spec I will routinely win a 2 on 1 in warzones and I do it all day on Ilum. I have to assume from your lack of understanding that you are another shield spec tank vanguard or one of those obsessed with figuring out a way to get Gut into your ability panel.

Well with the Rakata Medpack technically any class can in fact heal and I've pushed 75k+ heals with it, so there's a bit of truth to what Veelo says.

75k from using your medpack on CD is a far cry from 250-300k healing as a class that can't heal.

edit: Even 75k is hard to believe considering it has a 90 second CD, and you'd then always have to use it the moment it's off CD, not have the pvp healing debuff on you and have taken enough damage to avoid any overhealing.

Edited by Machazareel

Well with the Rakata Medpack technically any class can in fact heal and I've pushed 75k+ heals with it, so there's a bit of truth to what Veelo says.

Even so 75k+ is a far cry form the 250k - 300k he is claiming VG/PT are doing.

Nope was a Powertech. I play shadow

I am sorry but you are wrong. And that is a FACT. VG/PT have no self heals. Best option for them is the Rakata Medpack which has a max heal of about 8k, usable once every 90 seconds meaning the maximum possible healing they can do if used to its full extent every time its off cooldown is 80k healing per match. Only a Commando/Mercenary can do that much healing from those base classes. And from the final scoreboard you have no way to know a persons advanced class because it only ever tells you their base class.

Even so 75k+ is a far cry form the 250k - 300k he is claiming VG/PT are doing.

I am sorry but you are wrong. And that is a FACT. VG/PT have no self heals. Best option for them is the Rakata Medpack which has a max heal of about 8k, usable once every 90 seconds meaning the maximum possible healing they can do if used to its full extent every time its off cooldown is 80k healing per match. Only a Commando/Mercenary can do that much healing from those base classes. And from the final scoreboard you have no way to know a persons advanced class because it only ever tells you their base class.

Nope, was a powertech. So YOU are wrong. They were alone on voidstar tanking me and 2 other 50s in full pvp gear. They were healing constantly, so maybe just some cooldown/health pack exploit. Guess we should test it against another one so there is no possible exploit in the mix

The only class that needs a serious nerf is Operatives.

Other classes can use some minor tweaking, but Operatives are clearly in a league of their own at the moment.

Overall I think balance is decent. It just sucky players using other classes as an excuse for their poor play skill.

Edited by Illuziun

Nope, was a powertech. So YOU are wrong. They were alone on voidstar tanking me and 2 other 50s in full pvp gear. They were healing constantly, so maybe just some cooldown/health pack exploit. Guess we should test it against another one so there is no possible exploit in the mix

A far more likely explanation is that you are lying. I'm gonna go with that.

I am sorry but I am absolutly correct.... And every time you try to argue back you look more the fool. There is no cooldown/healing exploit currently, and Mercs/commandos look almost identical to VG/PT except for the weapons. If in fact as you stated,"They were healing constantly so maybe just some cooldown/health pack exploit." there is 2 options, They are in fact a..... Commando/Mercenary... OR.... you were to fail to notice the healer sitting back healing the person.

This did not happen, but keep trying. By the way, vanguards can't heal. Herp derp.