Gunslingers running with two blasters and sprint look stupid

ZakMorgan

Am I the only one to find this annoying?

I mean before you get the sprint ability it looks quite cool seeing your Smuggler running while wielding a blaster on either hand, but as soon as you get sprint you look like a 'special child' running after a kite as you swing your blasters frantically from both arms.

• 1 month later...

I always holster my blasters when they're out because of this.

One animation glitch I think is extremely silly (funny) is running right after opening/accessing a quest item. My GS will run off with both arms straight down for a few moments. I do it on purpose whenever I can because it's funny.

Also, sometimes when Recuperating, instead of pulling out a coin to flip and shoot, he'll pull out his offhand blaster and shoot that.

Herp Derp GS

Edited by Grizznatch

Agreed. I don't even mind having to holster, but what I do mind is that you can't autorun and holster, or just plain run and holster. At least I have to stop, release all controls, holster and start running.

Agreed. I don't even mind having to holster, but what I do mind is that you can't autorun and holster, or just plain run and holster. At least I have to stop, release all controls, holster and start running.

I have also noticed that sometimes you can't immediately holster your blasters. However I've found if you cast the Lucky Shots buff you can holster immediately rather than having to stop running to holster them.

Hope this helps with the silly running :)

LOL. I don't mind this at all.

For some reason, after every fight, the guns would be holstered but the stance would be the same. It would look like he's dual wielding invisible pistols. Worse is when a fight ensues. He would fire the blasters right away without drawing the weapon. So it would look like blasting opponents with his own hands. Now THAT is annoying.