Fast travels CD needs a reduction.

Shockington

A 30 minute CD on such a weak travel ability is far too long. It's a glorified taxi service with a long *** cooldown.

15 or even 10 minutes would be a more reasonable CD for an ability like this.

Nah, it is fine where it is. No need to reduce it. Plenty of taxis to augment traveling quickly in game. Besides getting the personal vehicle at 25 makes this a moot point.

Edited by Raelstrom

It’s not a taxi, it’s an instant teleporting system that is superior to other games since you can decide where you want to go anywhere on the planet you’re on when you use the ability.

Also, 30 minutes isn’t that long. It’s an MMO, you’re going to have to walk somewhere every once in a while. If you want to get around faster that what Taxi’s and vehicles are for.

well hell lets just make in instant CD no need to even walk anywhere.... might as well have the mobs just walk up to you in order so you don't have to go find them.

Have the mobs form a line and drop their loot for you at the Cantina or in your ship. LOL

No it really doesnt.

I have yet to have to wait for my transport to come of CD so i can get somewhere. If I know its on cd I use the taxi and go wash up, make a brew, go the lav etc.

TBH this time scale falls right inline with nearly every other MMO's recall skill I have ever used. Thuink only that other game that we dare not spak its name has a reduced one as long as your guild has lvl'd to get the perk for it.

IMO games need to have a delay like this to force people to walk away during play and do something while they wait on the 2-3 min taxi journey.

A 30 minute CD on such a weak travel ability is far too long. It's a glorified taxi service with a long *** cooldown.

15 or even 10 minutes would be a more reasonable CD for an ability like this.

I think 30 min is fine really. Fleet pass is a bit long, but I only ever use that to get to my ship at the end of the night.

IMO, 30 min is just right.

I think 30 min is fine really. Fleet pass is a bit long, but I only ever use that to get to my ship at the end of the night.

IMO, 30 min is just right.

You can buy 1 hour cool down fleet passes from the security vendor once you attach an authenticator to your account.

18 hours is a bit long for the one included permanent fleet pass, but they're only 1000 credits at the vendor and are handy leveling up.

You can buy 1 hour cool down fleet passes from the security vendor once you attach an authenticator to your account.

18 hours is a bit long for the one included permanent fleet pass, but they're only 1000 credits at the vendor and are handy leveling up.

Thanks, i'll check it out.

Are we just complaining or suggesting because we can?

30 minutes is fine. You be surprised how fast that passes by unless you are doing one quest then turning in. I generally do all the quests within that area.

Only time I use my quick travel is when I'm in some deep cave where mobs respawn quick.

No it really doesnt.

TBH this time scale falls right inline with nearly every other MMO's recall skill I have ever used. Thuink only that other game that we dare not spak its name has a reduced one as long as your guild has lvl'd to get the perk for it.

That one started out at 1 hour when that game released. Then they reduced it to 30 for all, 15 for guild perks.

#1 Distances aren't that huge in this game to begin with.

#2 Most mobs are really easy to avoid if you don't feel like fighting

#3 Mounts are pretty fast

#4 Typically there are usually 3-5 quests to do in one little area. Do ALL of them before going to turn ANY of them and I guarantee you that you will NEVER have an issue with the CD for quicktravel.

All of these reasons (plus many more I haven't mentioned) are why I disagree with you OP.

But in order to use the security vendor, you must have authenticator right? which means you must purchase this to access the vendor. I'll check how much money i have to shell out then.

10 minutes would be just fine with me. Some of the "worlds" in this game are huge and I'm here to have fun.

Walking or riding my speeder for 30 minutes to get from point A to point B doesn't count as content and it certainly doesn't make the game more challenging... or fun for that matter. It's just a useless time sink. This isn't a sandbox MMO.