Stephen Reid On The First Invite Wave For Today...

Felgor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen Reid@Rockjaw - I will say - as I mentioned yesterday - that today the 'timeline' of people who get in will be much, much longer. Beyond July...

By this, he clearly means everyone UP TO December 14th people!

He's telling me thars a chance!

So August 1st? lmao.

I wouldn't be surprised. I told him that I'd give him 75 cents and a Ricola to grease the wheels for me. No reply yet, but I think it's an offer he can't really refuse.

This made me laugh =)

Edited by Swayde

The really interesting question is whether they'll move past August as well. September had the fewest pre-orders of all months so if they get into September, I'd expect October and possibly November to be cleared tomorrow.

Given how badly they screwed the pooch with estimating yesterdays numbers, they should clear all of December today.

I can't say that I envy Reid, his position is horrible to be in. But honestly, "Beyond July... " is probably the worst possible thing to write here.

I agree, that was bad. Was he trying to say "Go back to bed if you pre-ordered after Aug 4th"?

Just keep refreshing your Code Redemption page...

We didn't think my sons account got in yesterday, till 15 minutes after the 1pm wave was sent out...

Only way we found out, there was a 3rd date(yesterdays date) added to the Code Redemption page...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.