Have ppl droped from swtor?

Perszoon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm well the holidays are over, so the kids went back to school, same with the college students and teachers, other professional went back to work from there vacations.

The WoW babies realized that not having add-ons and macros sucked because they had to play the game instead of just pressing one button and reading dmg parsers. So they went back to candy land.

The rest of us are here having fun and playing. :rolleyes:

Bugs and lack of content are a bit too much right now to justify the subscription i think. Give it 3 months and if Bioware can drop some serious content and bug fixes extremely fast, then pops might start to rise again.

Don't count on it though. This same thing has been said for every single MMO released in the last 7 years, and how many of those are still 'active'.

Me and most of my friends big part ofguild have all unsubscribed and at the moment I can't be bothered to log in to play, it is boring already, lifetime of a singleplayer RPG exceptworse, no replayability and worse quality,story and entertainment.

And yet, you still feel compelled to come to the forums.

Why is that precisely?

I'm noticing the lower level areas being more and more crowded, personally. For that matter, I'm even running into more people lately in areas like Balmorra as well. Maybe it depends on the server.

Ya thats my experiance as well. Either a lot of people are re-rolling or their has been a big influx of subscriptions, but some of the newbie areas are straight overcrowded. I finishing quest without ever pulling out my sword because the areas are over camped.

I'm noticing the lower level areas being more and more crowded, personally. For that matter, I'm even running into more people lately in areas like Balmorra as well. Maybe it depends on the server.

This is the same on my server also. Lower lvl area's have 100+ sometimes now :D

Hmm well the holidays are over, so the kids went back to school, same with the college students and teachers, other professional went back to work from there vacations.

The WoW babies realized that not having add-ons and macros sucked because they had to play the game instead of just pressing one button and reading dmg parsers. So they went back to candy land.

There are fanboys and then there's this. Good job.

btw. it's "their".

I know, english isn't your first language bla bla bla, neither it is mine.

Edited by Calroon

I like this game, but tools like you who keep using 'WoW babies' to respond to everyone who has a problem with something in game, are the worst of all.

where are you? servers getting more empty every day? :[ only good thing is my ping is moutch better.

anyone think they going to implement character transfers?

cheers

2mill+ in 3 weeks? OP I don't think anyone has quit... ok maybe 5 or 6 people..

Ya thats my experiance as well. Either a lot of people are re-rolling or their has been a big influx of subscriptions, but some of the newbie areas are straight overcrowded. I finishing quest without ever pulling out my sword because the areas are over camped.

Yes, had 185+ in Coruscant earlier today, 6 in the one room trying to shut off the water supplies. Took forever to find mobs to kill for the bonus quests as so many others were doing it to (almost had to resort to grouping ;))

This is sort of off topic but have you guys noticed how empty the game feels? Unless I am in the Imp Fleet there is nobody and I mean NOBODY around....I could ride on my speeder for hours and not find a single person questing.... yet the server I am on has a really high pop???? I find it very concerning....

I want this game to survive I really do but I am starting to worry if Bioware is going to be able to fix all of these issues.

This is sort of off topic but have you guys noticed how empty the game feels? Unless I am in the Imp Fleet there is nobody and I mean NOBODY around....I could ride on my speeder for hours and not find a single person questing.... yet the server I am on has a really high pop???? I find it very concerning....

I want this game to survive I really do but I am starting to worry if Bioware is going to be able to fix all of these issues.

I see people all the time on mine, and I tend to play odd hours.

Your ignorant view on how WoW is played is hilarious, but your first point is correct.

I think you'll find that a lot of people are reorganizing as more and more friends get talked into playing, a lot of people are also rerolling due to not liking their class or wanting a second shot at things maybe even on a different server, and some people are racing to 50 separating themselves from the pack.

This happens on every game... you went from hundreds of thousands of people starting at square one to the dust settling and people landing all over the map. I'm sure it has tapered back a little but people just are not in the same place anymore and the true test of this game is about a month ahead of us.

Maybe they saw you coming and headed the other way? ;)