Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Your companion is back...STOP EVERYTHING!

Geeluc

/Signed in blood. Especially annoying when you send out say three, and they all come back about thirty seconds apart. So you get the pop-up and your like gee thanks annoying droid thing. Go back to what you were doing, and get smacked again two more times. Lol.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This very annoying this feature, you looking at AH, writing CS tickets, mailing folks, chattin in chat, sorting bags out sorting your otehr stuff out, talking to npc venders, , then an annoying window pops up and its your companion back , and closes all your other windows !

Why does SWTOR only allow ever 2 windows open at once as well i like to have multiple windoiws open like inventory, chara, ah, etc when looking for armour to wear mix and match as of the poor customisation mod system in game.

An then to have companions appear and close all windows is very very annoying :mad:

Agreed. +1! to this (yes, factorial).

Seriously BioWare, please...fix this...

It's especially annoying when in the middle of combat. You know, when you want to click somwhere and you can't? And then potentially die...

Can we please, not have a pop up window when a companion returns, which closes all the windows you have on screen, while browsing the AH, or shopping with a vendor, or reading through your skill sheet!!!!

If a companion returns from a mission, just let us know, like when you're in a conversation and THEN, pop up when your finished!!!!

It's more than a little annoying!

You speak truth!

I had a thread but didnt realize there was already this huge thread about it so Im gonna bump the crap outta this one every single day if I can!

As OP says, there is a subtle notification when youre in a convo. So it should be possible to make it an option to disable the popups. Its extremely annoying when browsing the already frustrating GTN interface.

Thank God that crew missions take longer to do at higher tiers. I feel sorry for players just starting out a profession and simultaneously attempting to use the GTN.

bumped, subscribed and /rated 5 for an excellent thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.