Level 50 Juggernaut Veng Spec PVP VIDEO

Bozli

I'd like to see how much damage you did and how much you protected. Still don't think you can beat a rage spec.

I easily beat rage specced juggs all the time as veng. The issue with rage is that it's damage is very much a one trick pony that can hurt hordes, it doesn't do well in 1v1 even with stims popped. in the same time that it takes someone to set up the burst for rage, A veng specced jugg can do the same damage and come out on top more cleanly.

- Jorrus of Belgoth's Beacon

I easily beat rage specced juggs all the time as veng. The issue with rage is that it's damage is very much a one trick pony that can hurt hordes, it doesn't do well in 1v1 even with stims popped.

- Jorrus of Belgoth's Beacon

Rage not doing good in 1on1? What i dont even?

Throw, charge, crush smash, thats about 6k hp gone using no stims in 3 sec. Choke him after (cc), obliterate, and its another 6k gone. Vicious Throw to finish the job.

Rarely do i ever loose a 1on1 as rage, ever...

It can be fun being that guy who JUST DOESNT DIE. But sometimes its also fun to be able to kill **** like a baws, which Immortal doesnt do.

So you telling me a tank specc is not for the big critz? :confused:

Now you really blow up my expectations...

Here is my first ever attempt at a PVP video 5/34/2 Vengeance Spec. Just hope to give everyone an idea of vengeance in PVP.

Part 1-

Part 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=959Lm...ature=youtu.be

Hope everyone enjoys!

Very good play you got there. It was a joy to watch and a great piece of evidence that this game is awesome and it needs no addons to come and unbalance the game.

Right now i watch your video and i can say: WoW, you really got some skills!

If i had seen a screen full of addons/mods and macros i wouldve gone: Yeah he knows how to cheat his way to victory.

Well done, and thx for beeing an inspiration to work on my PvP play once i hit max level. :)

Edited by Nemmar

Very good play you got there. It was a joy to watch and a great piece of evidence that this game is awesome and it needs no addons to come and unbalance the game.

Right now i watch your video and i can say: WoW, you really got some skills!

If i had seen a screen full of addons/mods and macros i wouldve gone: Yeah he knows how to cheat his way to victory.

Well done, and thx for beeing an inspiration to work on my PvP play once i hit max level. :)