700k healing club

gladware

I don't understand the point of these posts.

You attempt to show off for attention with your awesome healing that was you merely standing the acid/fire and healing.

When in fact we can tell you're nothing but a scrub. Hence...the healing in the acid part..plus you're a clicker, which means I'm sure also a key board turner. And you're playing a female character while you're clearly a male so I'm guessing you also have some form of identity crisis.

nope, gotta hit the guy. if you want i can fraps a game with me healing and never touching anyone with anything and show you the ending kills

i play healer, trust me, you dont have to^^:rolleyes: - at least i thought till now :eek:

Edited by Kengaro

Funny thing is, the OP still lost even with his PRO heals. Good job there, healing your self ;)

LOL @ someone saying "where had you healed me,we could have scored at least twice"

OP you just got merced.

Spam healing yourself in a corner like a BOSS.

This, even if you heal that much because you ARE a BAWS you would have more then 10 kills, or at least around that number.

Healing in acid is for baddies. If your that good you can use the fire.... baddie. Seriously I heal in warzones and see the acid baddies taking a bath all the time, so I pull them with my sorceror ability.

I see them doing that to farm healing meters I simply pull them into fire, heal through that!

When in fact we can tell you're nothing but a scrub. Hence...the healing in the acid part..plus you're a clicker, which means I'm sure also a key board turner. And you're playing a female character while you're clearly a male so I'm guessing you also have some form of identity crisis.

Idd, no keybinds (1-9 hardly count, you can reach what like 1-6 with ease?).

Secondly, now you are making you self look bad. I play a twilek female as a guy, what's wrong with that? I don't go around calling people in-game hunny and act as a chick irl .... Your logic is flawed, you should rethink what you are saying.

you have to hit the person to get credit for a kill, its not just being in the area of their death just fyi

As long as you put some dots on them it's not very hard to get 10/25 kill medals. OP had 4 medlas, most likely from 2.5K heal, 5K heal, 75K healed, 300K healed.

Edited by Cyphen

gladware is becoming a super popular person in this forum

first a screenshot of him being carried by his team...and no keybinds

now a screenshot of him healing himself in the acid while his team loses due to...wait for it... lack of heals LOL...and again no keybinds LOL

I nominate gladware for best poster on this forum. Keep the laughs coming dude, you cheer my day

Edited by blackcerberus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.