Top Ranked Merc - Documentary

MrTerrito

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you're on my server! I remember steamrolling you multiple times in both premades and while queuing solo!

No wonder I don't see you much in WZ's anymore: you've resorted to killing lowbies to increase your e-peen after getting slaughtered over and over!

Your sig says it all. You need some ego strokin, ya better go on a RP-PvE server, where most people have no clue and don't care about, what good PvP is :D Maybe then you'd find SOME who are at the same time not so very intelligent and will fall for your crap :)

Have fun in your little own "I'm the best"-world...maybe some day you will grow up (I'm guessing you're like 16 maybe...), and realize, that it's only truly satisfying when you beat opponents in an even and fair match :) Til then...I had a good laugh. People like you are always very entertaining :D Top Ranked Merc...aiaiai...XD

I queue up for warzones all the time so don't believe what some of the trolls are saying. Funny how intimidated some players get when they see someone post a video where they are rolling through people, alot safer to discredit me when you're on another server and don't have to worry about running into me. Edited by MrTerrito

Bioware finally released a pvp ranking system?!? Wait, they didn't. Which means it is absolutely impossible to accurately promote yourself to best in class. ELITE PVP and GANKING should never be in the same video. Sorry bro, you're just an average 3 ability spamming merc. Nothing to see here, move along.

Pretty funny how a couple players are starting to make up stories about beating me in game to boost their own ego. I'm not the one being arrogant here, at least I have factual evidence to backup my claims as opposed to, "oh yeah I beat that guy all the time I see him."

Pretty funny how a couple players are starting to make up stories about beating me in game to boost their own ego. I'm not the one being arrogant here, at least I have factual evidence to backup my claims as opposed to, "oh yeah I beat that guy all the time I see him."

Not being arrogant? "TOP RANKED MERC"

Factual Evidence? There is nothing in your video that solidifies the fact that you're a TOP RANKED MERC.

Considering the video is void of level 50s I believe it is safe to assume that is because any and all 50s beat you.

You people are too easy to troll.

I thought he was trolling at first, but after seeing he has other videos, I think he might actually be serious. It's pretty sad that this guy actually thinks hes good just spamming 1 move the whole time and beating lowbies without the WZ buff.

This is a joke, right? Most of these people you jump aren't even level 50.

Not to be callous, and you may be capable of it, but this isn't elite PvP... by a long shot.

That's why its so great...World PVP isnt supposed to be controlled, it's free for all and taking advantage of everything you can to win.

Warzones are different, they should be balanced more.

and here come the Trolls

As a trooper myself, you make us all look bad by posting this and claiming to be 'the most elite BH on your server'. You're bad. Nothing more than that. You're just bad. Also, facing 3 level 45's is like kicking 3 puppies whereas facing a level 50 can be anything from kicking a puppy (recently hit 50) to fighting an elephant with a stick (Sentinel, geared AND skilled, guardian, another trooper etc.)

Any, and I mean ANY level 50 guardian, DPS or tank spec, would **** on you if you were DPS. You may win slowly because you'll just spam heals on yourself (healers are godly 1v1, if you didn't know) but that doesn't change that you're awful.

This video is insulting.

Edited by LordKivlov

Also, facing 3 level 45's is like kicking 3 puppies whereas facing a level 50 can be anything from kicking a puppy (recently hit 50) to fighting an elephant with a stick (Sentinel, geared AND skilled, guardian, another trooper etc.)

You have a long way to go I see. Try getting chain cc'd, slowed, and kited by three different players and still pull off the win. It isn't as easy as I make it seem in my videos.

>3 weeks into release

>top ranked something

Is this a real attention whoring or just well disguised trolling? Most intriguing.

Well, since I'm bumping this, I guess I took the bait.

Well disguised trolling. Well, actually it's not disguised at all, his blatent disregard for the comments people offer him is met with such overwhelming ignorance that to assume that the ignorance is legitimate would make me wonder about the level of intelligence on these boards. In short: He's trolling.