December Pre-orders UNITE!

IronclawFTW

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

December 7th here... But only because I asked if u could get upgrade from std. edition to digital deluxe... They said no and said I had to preorder a new version and get old one refunded... That way I lost my place in the queue... AND on top of that it has been announced that u can buy an extra pack and upgrade std to digital deluxe... So I made a huge mistake? LOl

I pre-ordered late in the thanksgiving test weekend. Pre-ordered from walmart. Input the code december 3. Then got email from walmart saying my order was cancelled due to lack of product availability (or just product, don't remember) and was refunded, but my code is still working. Re-ordered from amazon and they sent me a code as well, but since I put this one in I'm sticking with it since the amazon one would be a later date. Hope to get in soon, but unlike many others, I'm ok with waiting.

I think everybody will be in tomorrow too. They're advertising 5 days still. I think they changed it to 7 days before hand, since they were doing the waves, 2 days before was enough time to get people in at that 5 days before mark. Just a hunch.

bought my SWTOR.CE. from komplett.se around the 5th of dec and they messed up whit the pre launch codes, i had to email them for it and i got the code the week after 12 dec :( ..

But then again dosent matter if i get in the early access or not im not in any rush.

ANY EU /SWE GUILDS RECRUTING