** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For your information...you did NOT pay extra for the game...you made a $5 DEPOSIT which will be DEDUCTED from you total game price...

Have fun if you make it into the game all and maybe see you all in there eventually!!

From the Origins website.

Pre-Order Fee Includes:

•Early Game Access

•Color Stone (Virtual Item)

Your card will be pre-authorized for the full amount of the game. After 24 hours this pre-authorization will be released and you will ONLY be charged $5 for the Pre-Order. The balance will be charged when the game is released. If you have questions, please see our Pre-Order FAQ.

I payed 5$ EXTRA on original for pre-order. Cost 59.99$+5.00$ pre-order fee.

Wrong. You did not spend $64.99. Go look at your receipt. It was $54.99 + $5.00 for pre order fee. Comes out to the regular price of any new game.

I dont think its the 15th Official launch date for UK is the 20th? not sure, havent recently checked the Dates :\

people who live in the Uk can pick up there copy on the 15th i comfirmed it with SR and in the shop so i can pick mine up tomorrow but its just to buy the copy launch is still on the 20th

Why did you "HAVE" to make your guild ahead of time? Personally I was just suggesting it to those who might just log in and grab the first server they see on the list.

Sorry for trying to be helpful to those who might not be in a guild, and to those in a guild the point of the post was not directed to you.

Have fun on those high pops on the 20th :D

Thank you! I will!!

And I know you were being sarcastic with that statement, but it's all good.

Why did we have to make our guild ahead of time? Because the feature was offered, and we wanted to have it all ready to go. Is that hard for you to understand? I'm not sure I can make it any simpler to understand.

And yes, good idea to tell people to pick a low pop server. Those are ALWAYS fun to play on, especially when people leave them for higher pop servers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.