Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else realized that the European shards are feeling up over USA and that their CE's got sent out before USA' so is this game Biased or showing favoritism to Europe???Sure looks that way to me.

Or that it is currently 8pmish in Europe and everyone is home from work/school.

Has anyone else realized that the European shards are feeling up over USA and that their CE's got sent out before USA' so is this game Biased or showing favoritism to Europe???Sure looks that way to me.

yeah probably has nothing to do with time zones..

That chart shows many use Y/M/D too, so who's to say which is the correct way?

Its a little arrogant to say that M/D/Y is the wrong way, or "just plain stupid".

Its like writing clock hours int his manner

34 PM 11

11:34 PM

34:11 PM

Which one you think is best ?

Except for the fact that a lot of Europeans are out of work/school right now and most Americans are in the middle/early parts of the day.

If your friend is a Guild Leader that may be why. I have heard rumors of Guild Leaders for guilds that were confirmed before launch were getting in early despite the day they redeemed their code but that is just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

Dude.. wake the hell up.. he gave you a redeem date that has not even occurred yet. 2012???

Wave 1 - Let 12 Days in

Wave 2 - Let 15 Days in

Wave 3 - Let 18 Days in

Averaging 15 Days a Wave.

Wave 4 should reach September 24th/25th

Expect a SPIKE in pre-order numbers 09.24.2011, when the release date was announced. This Spike may prevent the September 25th people from getting access today.

Im not sure where you get this info. But according to the first page, First wave ended on 6th. Second wave ended on the 28th. Third wave ended on the 10th. So you can see Wave 2 acutally had a interval of 22 days. Highest yet.

Are people really arguing about how they say the date?

Europe DD/MM/yr

America MM/DD/yr

(where M is month and D is Date)

Who the hell can't get their head round that! You ppl should be in pre school!

Today is the 14th of December, two thousand and eleven. Btw. 11 days till Christmas!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.