• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Email was open and suddenly "Bing-Bong!"

The email reads:

YOUR WAIT IS OVER

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga.

~~~

Note: My date is August 7 ... just for your figuring purposes.

Edited by SpiritofSWTOR

Lol, I'm July 23rd and still not in so....

Check you spam folder maybe its sitting in there?

I bought my preorder when it was available but did not enter my code into the website until late august.... Im hoping for last wave today.

I hope they perma ban all of the accounts that use the warzone exploit. i dont think they will do it til after launch though so they can get their money for sure. maybe they just need to do something at all? if they ban my account cause im pissed that people got over level 40 in day one, and were only 10% of the total population, i dunno why cant i do it if they let everyone else get away with it? anyways ban it ill just go get another collectors edition with the cancelled money.

btw, if you cant tell that im being sarcastic and am just pushing for them to fix the dang issue....maybe you should get your own sack

eute im Wave 4 wir probieren leute bis december, ich kann nicht weiteres sagen, aber das is der plan fur heute und morgen alle leute.

Quote form the, saying UP TO december today the rest tomorrow.

Edited by Dutch_NS