** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

LMAO Origin is still offering a "Get in 7 days early" offer on "Pre-Order now" and by the way for most peeps, pre-orders we're semi-dead till after the Thanksgiving beta, so by what most reviewers are saying we should expect to see peeps getting in today, all the way through Dec 1, when the pre-orders entered the second spike. Thus, it would be roughly about 100K peeps getting access today..Good Luck Everyone.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not great at forums cause id rather play the games, so ill ask here with chance of being flamed...is there some where that i can see what servers are new today? i dont wanna be on one of the servers from yesterday, and from what i gather all the servers are gonna show as low pop anyways.

I dont think Bioware will be releasing any more servers unless all of them appear High/Full for a sustained period of time. Obviously im guessing, but i personally dont see a need at the present time to add more servers than what is already there. Dec 20th will be a different kettle of fish though.

I don't get this. You try to keep track of who pre-ordered at which date but I've seen several people saying that they pre-ordered in July and still have no invite. Is Bioware even going after pre-order dates? Seems more like they just send invites out randomly.

Oh I would love if they did. Then I could defend the reason for me f5ing all over the place (11/28)

LMAO Origin is still offering a "Get in 7 days early" offer on "Pre-Order now" and by the way for most peeps, pre-orders we're semi-dead till after the Thanksgiving beta, so by what most reviewers are saying we should expect to see peeps getting in today, all the way through Dec 1, when the pre-orders entered the second spike. Thus, it would be roughly about 100K peeps getting access today..Good Luck Everyone.

there was a bit of a spike (not like July/Dec) around late August/September i belive when newsletters etc... went out. but going past that, the pre-order levels i believe were as you say dead up until december.

Edited by Tectonics

What I clearly do not understand is that there is still people that were not smart enough to understand that they have to enter their PRE ORDER CODE... your PRE ORDER DATE does not matter at all...Maybe try to look at your own being the error source instead of pointing fingers at someone else. And if someone has definitely entered the code prior to lets say August 5th and is not in game then maybe contact customer support. I hope this helps.

I don't get this. You try to keep track of who pre-ordered at which date but I've seen several people saying that they pre-ordered in July and still have no invite. Is Bioware even going after pre-order dates? Seems more like they just send invites out randomly.

They don't go by the day you pre-ordered, but by the day you registered your pre-order code on the SWTOR website.

For example, I pre-ordered on July 25. I didn't get my pre-order code until August 4th from the retailer. Then because I don't check that e-mail as much as I should I didn't register the code on the forums until August 26th.

Therefore I don't expect to get in to the EGA until they get to the August 26th timeframe.

It could be interesting today. I suspect that they will be getting far fewer people logging on and playing as soon as they get their codes.

Yesterday, the people who orderered on Day 1 or 2 could expect to get in and probably booked time off work. They also were the biggest fans of the game.

Today, less will log on and play right away, it will be difficult for Bioware to judge the 5pm rush.

Guys ... watch out, servers are LIGHT !

There is no reason to dont let all players in now, if servers cant handle the overload NOW .. they WONT handle at launch anyway ... so you know :)

Wait a second! Does that mean light as in low population or Light side of the Force! :eek: They're only letting in Jedi! Those bastards!