** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong, I'm not saying the game isn't live (it is live), I'm saying you can't compare this to the release launch when the servers are restarted (not wiped) and everyone is let in. KTHX BAI

So what you're saying is, the official launch date isn't when people start playing on the official servers with which the game will run, but the first maintenance?

TERRIBLE communication.

It took them over an hour to announce the fourth and final wave AFTER it had already been sent out.

THEN it took them over THREE hours to finally be explicit and tell us that there will be no more waves.

I have been patient but their ignorance or indifference is infuriating.

I am glad I will probably be in by the weekend but they just wasted 3 hours of my time.

your time in your own hand is, careful with giving others responsibility for it

So what you're saying is, the official launch date isn't when people start playing on the official servers with which the game will run, but the first maintenance?

it is even EVEYONE can get into the game not just the ppl the decided can play

Then stop being stubborn and listen to what we're telling you: the game has launched. Period. No, the game hasn't been released, we're all very well aware of that but that is not what are telling you. We are telling you that the game has been launched and is live. You say it is not, you are incorrect.

Umm, why do you refer to yourself in the plural sense? o0?

Glad to see this post isn't quite as bad as yesterday's though that's probably becase alf the ppl qqing about not getting in cuz they pre-ordered in july probably got in 1st wave today. To everyone else, including me, keep waiting. Yes it's frustrating that bioware takes their time in updating us on the status, but no one forces anyone to camp their emails or the forums for info that's your choice to waste your time no one else's.

And for you guys arguing over EGA vs Launch......does it really matter so much that this argument has to span 200 pages? they aren't the same ppl will still interpret what each one means with whatever twisted logic they decide to use, continuing the discussion serves no purpose other than feeding trolls.k

This made me a little happy and now I can stop worrying (since I pre-ordered the digital copy). Digital preorders from origin get retail access Friday morning...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=171118#edit171118

:)

That actually has almost nothing to do with Early Game Access. Friday is when you get the retail key (the one origin sent you was the pre-order/early access key). So Friday is when you can register your game for what it's worth.

:eek:

I have to make it clear to some people, even if that means I have to repeat myself several times. I'm used to be around kids so it's alright, I know what I'm doing. :D

you would have chance of crapping in the queens handbag than getting thru to some people:eek: