** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how many waves today outside of the info we were given? or is it just "more waves" than yesterday? Any insider scoop?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

Today, we're inviting many more people to play The Old Republic - more than yesterday, and over a much greater time span (as it relates to the timeline of when people pre-ordered).

As explained yesterday, our initial pre-order rush was over a very short span (about a week). Today we'll be inviting well beyond July, but again, we're remaining cautious as we send each email wave.

We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size. We're going to get them out as fast as we can, while monitoring player counts and server population. I'll update this thread when each wave is sent. You can also follow our official Twitter account for notification.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Wave Two was sent at 9AM CST (7AM PST / 10AM EST / 3PM GMT / 4PM CET).

Wave Three was sent at 10AM CST (8AM PST / 11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET).

This is bull, you pay for a preorder and extra money for early game access but the way things are going its going to be 5 bucks of wasted money plus the actualy preorder. i am disappointed in Bioware, very.

No one paid anything for early acess stop lying...

I was not in at 10:30 CST (no email and I couldn't log in). I got the email at 11:01 CST and could log in then. It may not be an official wave, but it sure looks like one...

I think theyy havent updated because they are discussing the possibility of that being a bonus wave.

you ****** again, stop spreading **** u ********, he never twittered something like this

his last tweet is 14min ago

Actually...

He did...

Arda Akgur@psysention - @Rockjaw Can we expect a bonus wave today? I think you guys doing great! tho iwsh i could get a response from you, are you able to read this

Stephen Reid@Rockjaw - @psysention Unlikely

Arda Akgur

@psysention Arda Akgur

@Rockjaw Can we expect a bonus wave today? I think you guys doing great! tho iwsh i could get a response from you, are you able to read this

replies ↓

Stephen Reid

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@

@psysention Unlikely

16 minutes ago

hasnt said no though :D

They did about 100k yesterday...

There were only 100k preorders till july 30th and they made it to the 27th... So you have your figures wrong sir =)

I wouldn't doubt if my data is wrong because I don't really know how trustworthy the pre-order site is, but it's all I have to go by.

I was saying that yesterday they released between 140k to 160k, based on those charts.

Today it looks like 400k, tomorrow will likely be 400k or more as well. If this corresponds at all to the pre-order data, it means we have roughly 450k more to go, so tomorrow should see the bulk of everyone. they may decide to do everything tomorrow since it leaves about 50k left on Friday and they may just loop that in on tomorrows release.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.