** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

July 30 Pre-Order September 14th code redemption :o I just assumed for a little over a month that getting my pre-order from origin meant that they knew I had the game. I'm gonna go outside and kick myself for the 500th time over that seemingly harmless decsion on my part now.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if this thread is right and august 28th got out in the last wave atleast they are moving alot faster than yesterday, i hwvae no problem with a 1 or 2 day roll out but a 5 or 6 day roll out is just plain ********.

No it's not. It would just be more painful for the whiners. I am end of October. If i have to wait a little longer before i get in because i ordered late, so be it. I should have ordered earlier. I would have been rewarded for that.

Well if this thread is right and august 28th got out in the last wave atleast they are moving alot faster than yesterday, i hwvae no problem with a 1 or 2 day roll out but a 5 or 6 day roll out is just plain ********.

Then what's a 3-4 day rollout to you? Not a troll, I'm seriously wondering that.

august 28 didnt get out just august 23 or 24th I am 25th so whoever said 28th is lying.

Some that ordered the 28th could have gotten access. It's not about the actual day you redeemed the code, rather.. the order in which it was. That being said, there could be numerous people that redeemed on the 28th that are currently playing.