December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12/13 JUST GOT IN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.. I'm at work crap.

trollololol

12/13 JUST GOT IN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.. I'm at work crap.

LIES! Im 12/13 no email! but i HOPE your right

I have to say that this EGA disaster has taken a lot of enjoyment from the game for me even before I have played it.

I just hope that Bioware won't do anything this bad again in the future.

How is this a disaster? If we get in today we have 6 days of free game time, if not we get in tomorrow and its 5 days, all that was promised by BW and maybe more... take this post else where

I'm either the 13th or 14th not sure where to check but still not in and good luck to us i'm sure we will within the next half hour.

Up in the top right corner click "My Account"

Then on the right click code redemption.

On the bottom it will show your date you redeemed. :D

How is this a disaster? If we get in today we have 6 days of free game time, if not we get in tomorrow and its 5 days, all that was promised by BW and maybe more... take this post else where

Wait a second. The game comes out when? The 20th. That means today is the 16th.

That would be 4 days EGA not 6.