December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1) There are more waves coming today, if you're on the 12th or 13th or something, just be patient... it will come.

#2) If you should already be in, check your spam filters! Or make sure you have actually registered your pre-order code properly on your account page. Buying it from Origin ins't enough, you have to enter the code on the swtor account (heard some people were confused by this).

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

We can do this guys. Just wait a little longer!

Looks like codes from origins will soon be the next thing we wait for already know I will be getting a 6th month subscription.

Cool i was begionning to get nercous about that on top of this ea wait suppose i stillhave four days to put off worrying about that code though

Yeah it is nice to see the forum loading up instantly, not long now guys and gals, we have kept it civil for this long, lets not result to qqing, trolling or being childish just yet.

As BW have given an extra 2 days for those people who's pre-orders wont turn up on time, in theory if we all get in today we have up to 6 days of free play. Thats more than they ever promised!

hey guys

11th december here, just got my golden ticket 3 mns ago

see you on republice hex droid for the europeans

see you on the decemberist website for the rest of you

you people have made the wait extremly worthwile, to be honest i am glad i had to wait

wow a thread this big with no trolls: full of gentlemen (and ladies) and best of all a laid back decemberist attitude, i must remember to kiss santa when he comes

i love you guys

[DEC] Rabbat

hey guys

11th december here, just got my golden ticket 3 mns ago

see you on republice hex droid for the europeans

see you on the decemberist website for the rest of you

you people have made the wait extremly worthwile, to be honest i am glad i had to wait

wow a thread this big with no trolls: full of gentlemen (and ladies) and best of all a laid back decemberist attitude, i must remember to kiss santa when he comes

i love you guys

[DEC] Rabbat

Good luck and have fun my fellow decemberist!