December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting, and got math homework to do:

Anyone mind helping me out?

It says 'Evaluate 25^1/2' (Evaluate 25 to the power of a half)

What does evaluate mean, and how to do ^1/2)

Help a bro out, we got a couple hours to wait yet!

The answer is 5, "power of 1/2" is basically square-root. I'm not english, so the full meaning of "evaluate" here is beyond me.

Servers are back online. Great job BW. I am glad nothing went wrong, so hopefully e-mails will start to flow and on time. Patiently waiting. I can only ask myself, why, oh why did you wait until the 8th to preorder? Been watching my sons play for two days lol

i alsoo want a dad that watch me play :(

Good news for Iphone owners. Sad for us droid owners. You can now download the Security key for the iphone. I can only hope they put one out for android.

My oldest has a lvl 13 and my youngest has a lvl 10. So I know how you feel. We will all make new friends in the game. I think that is part of the adventure.

I can only ask myself, Why, oh why did you wait to preorder until the 8th, lol. The wife was kind enough to realize that I will be playing SWTOR all day today. :) The boys have to do school today, so I will do my best to play catch up.

Remember Decemberist rule!!!!

It's xmas morning for all of us good Decemberists. I have it on good authority from Space Jesus that we will all be in today.

That being said, I propose we slaughter a hog and have us a muddin competition.

That's a good idea, but we'll just end up ordering out and going to bed early. *drags feet*

Still waiting, and got math homework to do:

Anyone mind helping me out?

It says 'Evaluate 25^1/2' (Evaluate 25 to the power of a half)

What does evaluate mean, and how to do ^1/2)

Help a bro out, we got a couple hours to wait yet!

I would think evaluate means "do the math". And if you do ^1/2 you are actually doing the square root. So 25^1/2 = 5

(I´m such a geek... of all the posts I reply to the one talking about maths!)

Good news for Iphone owners. Sad for us droid owners. You can now download the Security key for the iphone. I can only hope they put one out for android.

My oldest has a lvl 13 and my youngest has a lvl 10. So I know how you feel. We will all make new friends in the game. I think that is part of the adventure.

I can only ask myself, Why, oh why did you wait to preorder until the 8th, lol. The wife was kind enough to realize that I will be playing SWTOR all day today. :) The boys have to do school today, so I will do my best to play catch up.

Remember Decemberist rule!!!!

What is name of app?

Hour and a half til the first wave. That leaves time for
  • wash the dishes
  • do some p90x
  • get in a good ***

Who's with me!!!! :D

I did the dishes part...I also have the dryer going...Just because I know that once I get my e-mail...NOTHING is getting done for the rest of the day.