December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 DEC got invite, 13th lvl already (all night playing) :)))

Same date for me, but i messed up my first char so had to start again, that'll teach me for not procrastinating on my character's appearence.

But yeah my BH is now lvl11

Bioware must be so in love with us.

Here we stand, a vast group of different people of different personalities and patiences. Yet, we have formed under the banner of Procrastination as we humbly await our turn to play the game.

Where they expected rage, they found patience and understanding. If i were Bioware, i would so marry a Decemberist <3

because we December jedi are one with the force :D

Edited by Goorz

Here we stand, a vast group of different people of different personalities and patiences. Yet, we have formed under the banner of Procrastination as we humbly await our turn to play the game.

Where they expected rage, they found patience and understanding. If i were Bioware, i would so marry a Decemberist <3

I am showing incredible patience for one that'll be a Sith, hopefully I do not get to many light side points for this

what you talking abotu I have recived like 5 warning!!! on forums

Jedi Scum *force chokes*

Think a December 14th will get into today?

i except the rest of the waiters to get in today :) even with the peak they will just flood it i reckon :) may be late on in the waves tho :) gl tho and may the force be with you :p

p.s is any1 else rolling republic just because were out numbered 4 to 1? :p

i except the rest of the waiters to get in today :) even with the peak they will just flood it i reckon :) may be late on in the waves tho :) gl tho and may the force be with you :p

p.s is any1 else rolling republic just because were out numbered 4 to 1? :p

I will be but on a EU server