The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are opening two new #SWTOR servers: Thana Vesh (East Cost PvE) and Zaalbar (West Coast PvE)!

2 min ago on twitter.

Seems like the peer pressure is working :p Anyway, I might/might not go to bed right now.. Depends on, I kinda want to see this hitting 1000 pages.

Haha, didn't you go to bed an hour ago? ;)

I can't believe how chill this thread is lol. I have been in it since the start and it has actually made the time pass by smoothly. I have been doing shots as well every hour on the hour while I look over my friends shoulder that has been playing this game since the 13th. Everytime I want to punch him in the face and play the game I just take a shot and laugh at your comments! Thanks again my fellow Decemberists! I will take a shot to celebrate all of you!!

I can't believe how chill this thread is lol. I have been in it since the start and it has actually made the time pass by smoothly. I have been doing shots as well every hour on the hour while I look over my friends shoulder that has been playing this game since the 13th. Everytime I want to punch him in the face and play the game I just take a shot and laugh at your comments! Thanks again my fellow Decemberists! I will take a shot to celebrate all of you!!

Yeah. This is where I come when I need to chill out a little. I get pretty uptight when I see someone along the lines of "Should have pre-ordered earlier, it's your fault" and need to come here to avoid more forum warnings.

I pre ordered the CE that day gamestop let us, knew nothing of the code or staggered access until the 9th, showed up to gamestop was given a pre-order code for the standard edition.... I hate you gamestop...

I pre-ordered CE edition from them as well back in October, i didn't recieve my pre-order code, so i had to complain to swtor.com and they finally gave me a SE pre-order code on Dec. 8th. i would have been in the game by now. i also agree. I HATE YOU GAMESTOP.:mad:

blah i dont wanna wait till tomorrow i want in now but i should be getting in tomorrow

i would have pre ordered earlier if i could purchase a digital copy from my country or have had amazon ship to a post office box in the end i had to get em to ship it to my gfs house since my house doesnt get any post delivered and we have to have a po box

Just curious about my fellow defenders of Procrastination;

Even if you play toons on both sides (Specially if you're an Alta-holic like moi)

What are you going to start with first, Empire or Alliance?

(Please don't give k-rad pvp/pro reasons, just which storyline are you looking to more enjoy?)

Done reading now. I like you. :)

Thanks, I do try to be a nice guy lol...

On a separate front, I need some help with a witty sig. I was thinking something along the lines of one of those mastercard commercials - you know, "blah blah blah: $400 trillion, blah blah blah: $.39, blah blah blah: priceless."

Problem is, I can't seem to think of what to use for the two previous points before I go with "Waiting until Dec 9th to preorder: priceless." I was thinking maybe something about googling for KOTOR 3 rumors in 2005, signing up for forum access on Oct 22, 2008, then blam! "Waiting until Dec 9th to preorder..."

I'm not that witty it seems... Decemberists - little help maybe?