December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) I'm very busy at work and cannot be distracted from important work that has to be done prior to the weekend. I will most probably work through the night to get it done. Fortunately, I have the willpower to do what needs to be done. Game or no game, Real Life > Any game.

Yeah I'll work through the night on this report as well :)

You know, this whole situation really brings something into sharp focus for me.

Some of the people on the forums are literally falling apart emotionally because they can't play. I really wonder how some of those people would handle a REAL LIFE situation where everything just really comes crashing down. There are far worse things that can and do happen than being able to get into a world made of 1's and 0's.

Just a thought. And the only reason I thought of it is because of my job...I deal with people all day long, so it's an interesting take on it.

I can see what you mean but you dont know they could have a really ****** life or have been having a bad time recently. Everyone has that one thing that gives some type of pleasure, and to have that dangled in limbo with no idea when youll get it is kinda disappointing.

But im chillin im annoyed BUT im chillin on the forums

They deleted my joke thread. I thought Bioware had a better sense of humor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those of you who are like me and were arbitrarily denied access today, what's left of my shattered heart goes out to you.

Our F5 fingers may be withered and worn, but we shall march on in to the uncertainty of tomorrow with our heads held high.

Our unwavering persistence and tireless spirits will keep the flame of hope lit as a torch to guide us onward to our ultimate salvation.

Never forget this day.

The day you refreshed.

And refreshed.

... then in our darkest hour when our merciless masters tried to break us, we smiled and said, "ehh, maybe tomorrow if I get around to it."

Ah, that made me smile. :)

Some of the people on the forums are literally falling apart emotionally because they can't play. I really wonder how some of those people would handle a REAL LIFE situation where everything just really comes crashing down. There are far worse things that can and do happen than being able to get into a world made of 1's and 0's.

Just a thought. And the only reason I thought of it is because of my job...I deal with people all day long, so it's an interesting take on it.

I think it comes down to the emotional investment, even if there's no way you could ever call getting into a game launch an important event, because they've invested themselves financially then prepared themselves emotionally etc, they've gotten upset.

And started acting like morons.

Theres an irony in the day that I work and the day guests will be populating the house is the day I will likely get EGA. Oh well! Decemberist! We don't pout! Or if we do, we do it later.

At least the thread is alive! And the forums much quieter, now that the waves have ceased and its just some of us left!

So, anyone been watching any Procrasti-movies lately? Star wars, perhaps?

Who do you think is the most Decemberist character in the Star Wars movies?

Did you know that 95% of the worlds economy consists solely of 1's and 0's. You most likely didn't, or you wouldn't use 1's and 0's as an example.

I can see what you mean but you dont know they could have a really ****** life or have been having a bad time recently. Everyone has that one thing that gives some type of pleasure, and to have that dangled in limbo with no idea when youll get it is kinda disappointing.

But im chillin im annoyed BUT im chillin on the forums

Exactly... well said

Everybody play this >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

...and feel better =)

I watched the Phantom Menace earlier today ahahah!

I feel like C3P-0 avoids doing things he doesn't want to do as long as possible... or maybe not... iunno I'll decide what I think about it later.

Its not like that at all :p i cant imagine people crying over even losing their temper over this, your making things sound abit extreame mate

Some people do take their digital world a bit too seriously. I remember a call my (now) ex-wife got when we were working telephone tech support at Microsoft...guy was threatening to kill himself because his comp wouldn't connect to the internet. She spent over 3 hours on the phone with this guy while the whole thing was recorded and the police in the town he was in were called to resolve the situation.

Some people do have a serious problem with distinguishing fantasy from reality...my heart goes out to them. For the rest of the whiners and criers on this and other forums I have nothing but pity. You pay your money and you take your chances...you will be in before DEC 20, which is the official start date of the game. Anything other than that is your own miconceptions about what BW supposedly told you.

Theres an irony in the day that I work and the day guests will be populating the house is the day I will likely get EGA. Oh well! Decemberist! We don't pout! Or if we do, we do it later.

At least the thread is alive! And the forums much quieter, now that the waves have ceased and its just some of us left!

Yoda?