December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pre order mines dec 4th

pss we prob wont get in tell thursday or friday at the latest depends how many october and nov then do or they let everyone in on the 15th lol

Yay dec. 4th for the win !!!

Honestly I'll be the happiest if I'm in by saturday

Edited by CorruptJudge

#rd wave got 9/29/11 ppl in so by my numbers that is the minth of august and september in just 3 waves today alone. 1 more wave to go which will carry into october. So if the numbers stay close to the same then we will all be in by friday at latest! So no worries and remember,

the force will be with you...always

They let in all of August and all of September pre-orders in today. That was along with a couple days of July. If they can get a more dense population than October to the current date would be, in just over 2 months (August-September), they are sure to let everyone in by the end of the last wave tomorrow.

The whole point of the waves was to be sure everyone that pre-ordered got in on the 15th.

December 2nd here. My PC's motherboard died in august so I wasn't going to preorder a game I had no idea if I'd get to play or not. Thankfullly I got a new PC that can handle swtor.

My guess is that us procrastinators will get in either tomorrow or(most likely) Friday. Can't wait :D:D:D

Woot! I can finally POST IN THE FORUMS!!! Ever since I entered my pre-order code on 12/12, (and possibly before then as well, I didn't try again until 12/12), I was not able to post in the forums at all until right now. Frustrating... I was posting back on the stress test beta weekend, and everything worked fine. Once I added my pre-order code and tried to post, no dice...

Anyway, entered my code 12/12, and not too worried about when I get in. Hopefully it's tomorrow or Friday, but if not, no big deal. I paid for the game early, but would have bought it at launch / post-launch anyway.

A side note on this, my account page does not show the registration code section checked off. I've seen many other people posting about this, and I'm guessing it will be updated once the EGA flag is set active for my account.

Can't wait to get in!!! :)

And so far the nicest thing about the December room is that no one is posting massive whines about not making it in 2 days before the 5 day bonus time.

I will admit, when I heard of the 7 days I was hoping to get in even earlier. I had these 2 days free anyways, but then busy the rest of the week. Even once I get in, I probably won't have time to play until next week :(.

Woot! I can finally POST IN THE FORUMS!!! Ever since I entered my pre-order code on 12/12, (and possibly before then as well, I didn't try again until 12/12), I was not able to post in the forums at all until right now. Frustrating... I was posting back on the stress test beta weekend, and everything worked fine. Once I added my pre-order code and tried to post, no dice...

Anyway, entered my code 12/12, and not too worried about when I get in. Hopefully it's tomorrow or Friday, but if not, no big deal. I paid for the game early, but would have bought it at launch / post-launch anyway.

A side note on this, my account page does not show the registration code section checked off. I've seen many other people posting about this, and I'm guessing it will be updated once the EGA flag is set active for my account.

Can't wait to get in!!! :)

The registration code is different from the pre-order code. The reg code is the actual key inside the box or emailed to you from origin on the 16th. You won't have to put that in until the 20th at the official launch.

i pre-ordered 1 dec and imo if they say 5 days early game acces then its 5 *********** days and not 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 but 5 so if they dont get me in tomorrow im going too e-mail them for a refund of my 5 euro's anyone sharing my thoughts here ?

I bet everyone is in game by tomorrow and have the full 5 days. I believe they have already buzzed through Oct.

Tomorrow sometime, you will be swinging your lightsaber or firing your blaster :)

Watch..you'll see. ;)

That is exactly what I have been thinking all along. I think the extra days are just so everyone can get phased in and get 5 days of early access.