Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is hope my people! December might just walk the path of the holy light! They announced....BONUS WAVES!!! They will be doing more than 4 waves! But it will be spread out!...Look at the developer thread! I am not just pulling this from my rump!

I will check it..like ..in few mins, or perhaps in an hour...

Definetly fill check it sometime today...i think :D

i swear game hates me (australians) they wont release game here and you cant preorder from origin they ban your IP so you got no choice but to preorder from american online store then i preorder from gamestop in september and they dont send me my code till 12 dec and then the code i enter is for a standard edition when i ordered collectors edition FML

i saw this over in another thread...

Quote:

Originally posted by stuartcjl

you know what?

It doesn't really matter whether the oct/nov batch gets in today or the oct/nov and dec batch gets in today.

Why anger more dec people when they should be able to have the full capacity to do so today?

What's their logic of upsetting their customers in such a manner?

My reply:

Us december people aren't angry at all. We care quite content with our procrastination over here in our thread!

lol!!

Nope , me neither.

heck, I played a single template in SWG from the euro servers launch until the nge when they removed it , rifleman/creature handler , I never changed, when hologrinding was going on, I never even opened my christmas one, the power gsme and must have the best thingy never gripped me.

I play what I enjoy, for my enjoyment.

This is what I'm talking about.

So, with SR's post... Let's say we do in fact hit the jackpot and we make it in today... This means we CAN'T procrastinate - we've got to get the Decembros/Decemberist/Dece...finish later guilds going - today maybe!

I mean... Sure, we put the pro in procrastinate, but we've got to be on the ball today if they let us in!

Bah! I guess I am gonna go ahead and do all the housework i meant to do yesterday.....maybe well at least some of it and then go to the store so I can have ciggerettes i keep meaning to quit just havent gotten around to it I already have it lined up for someone else to get my kid from school today so perhaps this afternoon my bday wish will come true and we are all in:D

I'd love to join you guys but I have a personal two-people guild planned with a friend with an amazing name. Of course I can't tell you what name it is until I reserved it but...

Anyway, anyone here who can tell me what you need to start a guild? How much cash, how many people and such.

That sounds like a scam to me. How do you know that employee didn't buy the digital standard & give you his code so he could use your CE code???

He said all that gamestop had was standard edition codes but it didn't matter for early access. When I get my physical box is when the collector's edition product code allows you to have the items.

Am I right?