Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen Reid just said they'll be adding more waves today everyone! Just thought you should all know (if it wasn't posted already)

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

December 7th here, had to go up to gamestop and complain to get a early access code, tried emailing gamestop a week before that, and 3 days AFTER i went up to gamestop they sent me another code (day before early access started) so i emailed them back complaining saying its useless now cause if i redeem now i wouldnt get much early access time at all, to which they replied "early access hasn't even started yet"...

It would be a reall sweet suprised if we were allowed in but I think it more likely to be on Friday.

I preordered actually on November 30th but for some reason, when I registered my code 5 minutes later, it shows that I registered on December 1st so I'm in the first group of december people so I'm crossing my finguers.

it's hard to wait when most of your guildmates are already in and playing while you are sideline but unlike other kids complaining, I understand it's my fault. I wasn't even planning on playing another MMO, not after spending so much time on ultima Online, EverQuest, Acharchy Online and World of Warcraft. But then I got in the thanks giving beta due to guildmates harrasing me to try it (in a good way really) and I got hooked.

I knew I got hooked when a few days after the weekend ended, I didn't feel like playing anything else, this is when I realized I had to buy it and so I did on origin.

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

THeres a CHANCE!!

This makes me kinda happy but also sad because if we do get in I wont be killing as much time on this thread :p

December 7th here, had to go up to gamestop and complain to get a early access code, tried emailing gamestop a week before that, and 3 days AFTER i went up to gamestop they sent me another code (day before early access started) so i emailed them back complaining saying its useless now cause if i redeem now i wouldnt get much early access time at all, to which they replied "early access hasn't even started yet"...

It has not started yet because you haz no codes.

Borders on sad really, as getting in will kill off this thread, that we have come to know over the past few days

but LOOK: http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

"More invites than yesterday" (more people in more than 4 waves...), which MIGHT indicate we get in TODAY...

To Stephen Reid: Do or do not - there is no try :D

kinda using the force here, and i can actually see what looks like a five feet big spaceport on the horizon....

So they are definetely doing the entire month of November... it's just a question of whether they're going to do December too. Last week of Nov was heavy in pre-orders (after the rather open beta) therefore if wave 4 for example finishes with Nov, December is next and we'll all get in (most likely).

KUDOS TO BIOWARE for finally getting the stick out of their *** and deciding to invite more people in :)