The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will just toss this in here as well. I picked up the full edition of the game this morning since we players in Europe are allowed to do this today. The shopkeepers here claim that you get access to the game under the day after redeeming the full copy of the game as well as the early access key. They most likely have no idea what they are talking about but it will be fun to see if I get an invitation today or not. I preordered on December the 8th. Not holding my breath though.

Lol anyone else just craving Swtor like crazy?

As in for example, right now i am playing other games to pass the time and i even go out running to pass time till i am invited. It doesn't help too much though because the Swtor disease is in my brain now, my brain craves story and it is very hungry lol.

Will just toss this in here as well. I picked up the full edition of the game this morning since we players in Europe are allowed to do this today. The shopkeepers here claim that you get access to the game under the day after redeeming the full copy of the game as well as the early access key. They most likely have no idea what they are talking about but it will be fun to see if I get an invitation today or not. I preordered on December the 8th. Not holding my breath though.

Firday's the day you're lookin' for, matey.