December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

You guys do realise though that by the time we get in and start playing the game, alot of people will already by level 50! Some are between level 30 and 40 already!

Seems to me Bioware has made the leveling way to easy if you ask me!

For the people who want to join a PvP server, its gojna make it seriously hard to level up when there are level 50's already ganking you!

The only gankning i was afraid of was in UO and Darfall. To a certain extent in L2 , as i hear it this game has no punishment for death so bleh ...

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yhea... ok I was lazy... I wanted to see the playthroughs when the beta testers were finally able to put on videos on youtube and see if I would be interested. I mean the early cinematics had me geekgasaming but still, im a lazy person at heart and WoW has been good enough, but I enjoyed the video's and will enjoy the game... and still be lazy and havin fun.

You guys do realise though that by the time we get in and start playing the game, alot of people will already by level 50! Some are between level 30 and 40 already!

Seems to me Bioware has made the leveling way to easy if you ask me!

For the people who want to join a PvP server, its gojna make it seriously hard to level up when there are level 50's already ganking you!

Yep but what can we do about it. Decemberists will/can get over it

Man are you ever on the edge.

If the up to last week of Nov holds true -- you are really going to be cutting it close.

Hopefully they end up pushing out all of November just to make a clean , easy, cut here and not leave it odd. (Even though they do it by numbers and not dates).

Good luck man.

I want my email to say I was either...the last one invited or the last one out.....

Dont really care which :p

I ordered in Dec. Why? Cause I wasn't bored with the AAA Nov titles till then. We all know most are only buying this WoW-clone to tide them over to a real next-gen MMO. And when SWTOR goes F2P a year from now, we'll all laugh as we proceed to rock Guild Wars 2 PvP.

Bioware hasn't been the same since EA bought them and never will be.

I ordered in Dec. Why? Cause I wasn't bored with the AAA Nov titles till then. We all know most are only buying this WoW-clone to tide them over to a real next-gen MMO. And when SWTOR goes F2P a year from now, we'll all laugh as we proceed to rock Guild Wars 2 PvP.

now stop this blasphemous talk. So far BIO is only guilty of Dragon Age 2. I have faith.

Guild Wars.

Non-Wow Clone.

Ha. Haha. Hahaha.

Ha.

I sense much Hate in you young padawan.

Got it on the 11th. I don't expect to be in until Friday. Saturday is more likely, but, I'm hoping Friday.

Might even have to wait until Sunday, which is lame. I'm not a fan of the staggering early access, but luckily, I know for a fact I'll be playing this game in at most 6 days. I've waited a LONG time for this, another week won't kill me.

I'll just smoke cigarettes and talk smack about Jedi until it comes out.

What is everyone else doing while waiting? I'm going to play all my other single player Star Wars game (Force Unleashed 1 and 2 are next on the agenda.)

To make pvp fair , and mean anything you would have to have everyone on the same level, with same weapon...no buffs. The same thing in fps, otherwise it is just someone at a higher level buffed up with a more powerful weapon killing you...means nothing ,and is stupid.

In game headstarts aren't everything. It's not about leading the pack [despite what pride might tell you] it's about enjoying every moment, every FREE moment of gameplay and fresh content. We're here at launch, we're going to get the gameplay as they designed it.