December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I preordered on the 12th, on amazon. My Estimated delivery date was just changed to dec15th! i will get my physical copy long before i get into EGA. lol

I know the feeling, I preordered on the 5th, my physical copy got delivered this morning, i swear the cd is mocking me!

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i preordered on the 10th of this month had no idea about the early game access being moved up two days early. I assumed id get at least 2 days prior to the game bein officially released to play and am content with that. Dont know what the big fuss is over honestly if i can play 5 hrs before game is released im grateful for that. Its gonna be a great time over xmas to lose hrs and hrs of sleep over. The BETA i played was pretty good for a pregame product

First rule of DecemberCrew is you dont talk about DecemberCrew.

Second rule of DecemberCrew is you DONT talk about DecemberCrew.

Third rule of DecemberCrew is THIS IS A NO WHINE ZONE.

Someone actually put in the effort to make rules?

So if we're December 2nd, what do you guys think the chances are for an email tomorrow? :p Technically, December 2nd is the Friday of the last week in november? ;)

Depends on definition of "months last week". It kinda isn't as it's cut in half. There is big possibility that people from first days of December (Dec 1st here) has to wait for Friday. If we get lucky we are calculated into November or they throw some extra around.

December 1st here, I'm in, I mean I was in a launched progression guild, no doubt I lost my spot as I will be 4-5 days behind the majority of my guildmates.

Thanks Bioware for really putting the "Official Guild launching" to use.

Posting in epic thread

I ordered from a Key / account / gold selling website as im from Australia... we have a real had time getting the game

However they sent me pre order key straight away on the 12TH

Just on the 15th got my full game code sent to me

Subscribed and set up account entered key, hope it'll get me in earlier (Im guessing Fri ill get in)