December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I was just thinking ... all those "elitists" that got in and are playing now. They have to worry about moving around, upgrading gear, keeping track of quests, Alt Tabbing out of game to post on the forum, check out facebook, check email.

Poor poor squared away early order people, I kinda feel bad for them.

Naw don't feel bad for them for they are already QQing over the fact that they too have to wait to play because the servers they want to play on have ques for over an hour;)

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always a day late and a dollar short, so tag me a decembrist or maybe a disrememberist. I stupidly thought they were gonna open the servers today...hadn't even checked in to see the drama trauma until a few minutes ago.

Here's your official Decembro papers, wer'll get around to actually writing something on them later..

:rolleyes:

Naw don't feel bad for them for they are already QQing over the fact that they too have to wait to play because the servers they want to play on have ques for over an hour;)

But all that constant button pushing etc .... I am not sure I am up for this stress

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WHOLE HOUR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's like.............an episode of house, or a gym trip, or a couple beers, or an nfl game rewind, or a nap

We have a motto I think....

From Ejedi in another thread: "Diligence and hard work often pay off over time, but procrastination pays off immediately."

Pure December!

gives me an idea - start a game company "Decembrist" launching best game ever...we'll give it name later. but just pay up now and you'll get to play it...eventually...maybe...I've suddenly lost interest.

BTW I pre-ordered in Sept the first time. I didn't get a working code registered until Dec 10th due much F.U.B.A.R.ness. Am I Decemberist?

P.S. the only bright side is I think I have an Working Extra Reg Code That I can't use.

As far as I am concerned, anyone who ain't in, is a Decemberist. Don't care how it happened. If you are surfing the forums with us, while the others work out the kinks in the system, that's good in my book.

Welcome!