December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, 7th of December, and i have to make my exam project that are due monday, and i just can't focus cause i wanna plaaay ! xD

- tho i'm pretty sure we will be able too at latest tomorrow eve, and then my weekend is STARWARS ! :D

so i can catch up with my best friend xD

Well, nearly the end of my working shift and I've finally got to the last page! - Procratination at its best... I will explain this to the boss properly.. maybe tomorrow, if I get time and when I've finished reading the extra 30 pages that will have gone on by the time I type this..

Although, I have spent ages typing this its taken me 8 hours! :p

But...wait we are Jedi if we use our powers to alter the mind set of the devs they will let us in.

Okay on the count of three a collective "you want to let in all the decemberistas"..."you want to let in the all the decemberistas".... Is it working? Wait for it Wait for it. I guess we will have to wait to see.

Galvin out

PS do we know what date there at?[/color]

Eyes so sore from reading, but caught back up....

I will definately meet you guys on the Empire server for this crew. Perhaps even tonight at some point... 2 lbs of coffee and 5 frozen pizzas... One agro g/f....

My fiance thinks I'm a total moron for riding this cyclone. Did it really take this to convince her? I must be slipping......

Well, nearly the end of my working shift and I've finally got to the last page! - Procratination at its best... I will explain this to the boss properly.. maybe tomorrow, if I get time and when I've finished reading the extra 30 pages that will have gone on by the time I type this..

Although, I have spent ages typing this its taken me 8 hours! :p

Maybe.... just maybe..