December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I to am a Dec preorder and from what I read Dec is only promised at least 1 day of early access. If we get in before the 18th I would be greatly surprised.

if you read this post ( http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=15840 ) you'll see that today's span of invites went from 8/1-10/3

and thats with no bonus waves going out, people who preordered in early December may get on tomorrow if invites are rolled out in the same quantity as they were today.

Works for me because my last final is tomorrow ;D

December 12. I was telling myself that maybe I'd wait a few months after release, not out of skepticism, but more to give myself time to finish some dusty games on my shelf and due to me going back to school in the near future. I even successfully skipped the most recent beta with that in mind (I had been in two previously though). But with the date drawing nearer, my resolve didn't hold.

So here I am. Checking my email all morning yesterday and today, despite knowing I had a snowballs chance in hell of getting in.

Love this thread,

It's peaceful, civil (two words you wont find in ANY other thead) and uplifting to know we are all in the last boat lol.

Gotta admit I am little bit of an imposter cos i'm late Nov. But you guys are all so nice you will probably be fi..... what i gotta leave now? :(