December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preordered in Aug from gamestop and they said they knew nothing about code but they would find out and when they did know anything that would give me a call. I was stupid and believed them and didn't think anything of it until last week and realized I hadn't heard anything. Called and they knew nothing about codes said I was mistaken that they weren't giving early access. Canceled my preordered and got it on orgin. So now I wait to play because gamestop employees are morons!

The funniest thing was last night my local gamestop called me and told me that my preorder would be available at midnight on monday and they were doing this to give people access as soon as possible because they care about their customers. LOL I had canceled and I still get called. They made it sound like it was a BIG deal they were doing this because not every gamestop is.:mad:

When I read the comments from those who preordered in December compared to July/August etc. it surprised me how calm you all are. After reading semi-hate replies to the early access waves it really gets my mood down, but reading your comments has really clarified my thoughts on the early access 'problem' and making me remember why I care for The Old Republic.

Thanks for the positive energy! ;)

I ordered on November 30th. And I put the code in that day.

But today I was pissed off about not getting a grace period and not getting my game until atleast after 25th December as I am in Australia, so I cancelled on amazon and got a cdkey online.

It still says I put my preorder code in, so I hope it still applies.

I think were just much more calm, because A. we got screwed by a store like gamestop, or just made the mistake of not entering our code as soon as we got it. or we just bought it late.

Either way, were gonna be the last ones in, no use crying about it :) ill get to play it will just be a little later, and from the looks of it....much more mature company!

December 7th here, although I only started caring to buy this game after I watched some Towelliee streams of it back in late Nov/early Dec.

I'm willing to wait it out to the 19th if necessary, although I expect we'll start to be let in around the 17th onwards in ever larger droves.

I'm pretty confident all preorders will be in before primetime on Friday, they're going to want to stress the servers with all the preorders before the real test on launch day. It will give them a few days to prep for the 20th if they need to do any last minute server additions, etc.

Dec. 1st here. I got to play in the Beta and it was so much fun. I too had the preorder at Game Stop but they really dont know what they're doing there. So i cancelled and got my pre-order on origin for the DE. Got my code the same day. I really wanna get back in the game because it was that much fun but i can wait. I'll play other games in the mean time and see you guys on there when i get my email! Stay patient everyone...we'll get our play time. :D