Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

Alexious

/Signed

I'm pretty sure anyone who rolled JK wants to look something like a traditional Jedi. By that I mean robed armor.

No offense too the dev who made the sets. But perhaps it could be better used for another class?

If they cant change the armor? can we have an appearance tab? that would be sweet.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The armor is meh at best and that helm is nothing short of ridiculous. I personally enjoy the hooded Jedi look. The level 40 guardian PvP gear is excellent looking.

Lvl 40 pvp gear doesn't look goo either. It has oversized shoulder pads and a strange color scheme. Also it's too much "armor" imo.

They should make an all out Samurai inspired set for JK /w robe (no hood). That would look mega uber.

My favorite gear so far is the Ribbed Fiber set (Made by Synthweavers). It mixes armor with decoration and old style jedi clothing making it really nice ;) Thinking of making it Ancient/Prototype.

/signed

The set looks pathetic and it's quite surprising that more than 1 person (the person who designed it and the person who approved it) thought it was a good idea to release it. Did Bioware just hire anyone off the street to finish the game?

signed. /agree. I think they may have removed some of the good looking gear. I have seen other posts about how there was nicer looking gear in beta. I'm sure that they have it planned for some content release so they can claim its new.

/signed

even though BW would never change it despite the 40+ pages of hatred for it.

Actually, they are planning on changing it. Well, they're not changing the armor itself, but they're allowing us to pull out armorings from epics, which is not possible currently.

That's why purple gear has only 2 slots. 1 for mods, the other for enhancements. The armoring is currently invisible.

This should, hopefully, allow us to put epic gear mods into whatever armor we like the look of that's also moddable.

Edited by Faolon

/signed.

The worst Armor gear I ever seen in all my videogame life, in any game.

I can't believe nobody in BW stopped this horrid armor design.

Look the armors of the Sith Warriors..Ara fantastic and perfectly in the sith Lore.

Our gear is totally out of any context.

Terribad and make no sense, at all.

Please do something, quickly.

Thank you.

Lmao, the set looks like a Samuraiish Tranny from the Futuuuuuurre

They really need to fire the designer for republic gear, that guy is single-handedly causing Bioware to lose money.

Fire that guy

Jedi Knight gear needs to be bulky, not metal spandex or w/e they call this

Edited by dargor-