Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Awesome news ;)

Pre-ordered 27-Aug ... still no invite :(

Did you redeem the pre-order code you received to register for early access?

Also mine was the 29th of November as well. I just couldn't bring myself to order sooner without playing the game first, I was too unsure about it.

Edited by PostalTwinkie

they said:

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November.

So that means even people who orderd (like me) on 28th get a invite?

Nov 30th here as well.

I would be bummed out like a mofo if it ran all the way to like November 28-29

The should just finish november and do december on friday

Friend of mine had his code entered in on July 28th or somthing and they only went to the 26th or close to it and he did not get in. Many many F-bombs on TS that night I could not help but laugh at him.

27th here.

Guess we get in by saturday or something

No. That doesn't make any sense/logic.

They announced tommorrow they will make it to the last week of November or so. Tomorrow = Thursday.

Meaning Friday they will be into December -- and unless December had a HUGE spike, I would say done. But, perhaps some last waves of Dec. get in on Saturday but I sort of doubt it.

I'm November 30th --

I personally, if they live up to the post of 'up to last week of Nov' -- think that would indicate the 22nd or 23rd of November at the very latest.

If they were kind enough to do 5 waves tomorrow instead of 4.. it would be nice to see them get the rest of Oct, and all of Nov.

Leaving December to finish it out on Friday.

I think that would be fair, and still 'safe' for server stability.

Though, I have a gut feeling it will be Friday for those of us Nov 23rd onward.

they said:

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November.

So that means even people who orderd (like me) on 28th get a invite?

not really, looks like slim chance.

November 10th right here, hoping tomorrow is the day, maybe 2nd wave? I'm thinking they'll atleast hit december tomorrow (thursday)

I'm the 16th, if they are only going to hit the last week of November, expect wave 3/4 :/ lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.