Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/2 here. Pre-ordered on 7/25 but I'm one of the idiots that didn't realize I had to register the code at the time. I'm holding out hope for Friday access, but I think Saturday is more realistic.

I hope people that get invites continue to post their registration dates so we can get a better idea as time slowly (oh so slowly...) goes by.

Loooool

I got one of those *********** things too.

LOL I got one but I am an active sub there (have been since day 1 and still have several months to go on my current pre-pay plan)

I keep getting the:

BRING YOUR FRIENDS TO AZEROTH

Vanilla + TBC = $5

WOTLK = $10

Cata = $20

-------

No thats alright with the amount of trolls, nerdrage and lack of decent content that doesn't get old within a week of it being released, I think I will bring them to SWTOR first, I have already gotten a few friends to sign up and can't wait to roll with them

forgot that was linked to a different account so i have one too .. maybe i will patch up the almost year old game and play that <lol be bad it i got incited to return wouldn't it>

I'm actually playing right now since I probably have to wait until late tomorrow/early friday until I can play swtor :(

i redeemed the code late november, but not because of my own fault, the store I ordered SWtor didn't mailed the 'you can get your code'-mail properly.

Therefore (after mailing them last month as my BF had the code already for 2 months) I was late, and them only being : We are very sorry, it will not happen again.

And now they're spamming my mailbox about if I can comment their service, and how my game-code is etc...

They need to merg servers i bet in less then a month i bet... From how the server loads look now.

Wait until everyone is in, on December 20th, with people being off school and all and all the accounts in the game, servers will all be near full.

Right now though with them being near empty and ending waves so early, it is ridiculous.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.