Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why ppl are saying Friday .. they said they will have this done by the 15th a month ago when they announced the official dates.

Though if they do go into Friday then either they got a bigger load then they expected or we get a glimpse at what future patches and projects will be like.

But I'm Sure everyone who pre ordered will be in Tomorrow night at the latest.

I don't understand why ppl are saying Friday .. they said they will have this done by the 15th a month ago when they announced the official dates.

Though if they do go into Friday then either they got a bigger load then they expected or we get a glimpse at what future patches and projects will be like.

lol..where are you getting your completely wrong information from? The "official" 5 day pre-order bonus starts on the 15th, but you were not guaranteed 5 days..

If this is true, then I better hurry and order my new PC - no way am gonna play for hours end on a laptop, lol

Not once did they ever say everyone would be in by the 15th....You were told you may get to play up to 5 days before launch and that the earlier you redeemed your pre order code, the earlier you got in the game.

no guarantees there though as the words were up to 5 days ..

saying that though i will also say bad idea to tick off all those that don't get in

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.