November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November 28th here.

I wish I knew if it was going to be tomorrow for sure. How do I know if I should take my PTO on friday or thursday!?:o

I'd go with Friday if I were you. That way you aren't disappointed if you don't get in tomorrow and you have a 3 day weekend to play.

I figure they will have everyone one in by friday evening for a weekend of play. For now I am puttering along playing Skyrim. Since I work, and have a life, during the week, if I don't get in until friday evening I am ok with that.

Cheers

Yenkin of undecided class

11/18 here, no dice yet :(

Really? lol Why? They stopped giving invites by 330 pm eastern time yesterday. Why would or should we expect late orders to be in any time soon? I suspect November people will be lucky to be in by the 18th.

People such as myself pre-ordered when it still said we'll have access on the 15th, any later then that and its blatant false advertising. Shortly AFTER i pre-ordered it started saying "Upto 5 days early".... i assume that will not affect anybody who pre-ordered before they started using that phraseology.

Edited by Arvalo

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

unsure how my code ended up on the 29th when i got it from Best buy on the 20th or so and inputed the same day <not so bad but purchase was also the end of october but i couldn't get the code from them without LLLLOOOONNNNGGG wait on phone>

as for alts 40 total characters. 8 per server so quick quick spam all servers with the name of choice.:):rolleyes:

Really? lol Why? They stopped giving invites by 330 pm eastern time yesterday. Why would or should we expect late orders to be in any time soon? I suspect November people will be lucky to be in by the 18th.

So, they did August, Sept and a bit of november today and you think they wait with the rest of november 'til the 18'th? Wow...

That's unrealistic pessimism, they've already invited people who redeemed in October. Tomorrow seems likely.

Edited by Hurlbag

They stopped giving invites out at 1:30 EST yesterday not 3:30