Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soo I preordered through amazon with release day delivery in november and I just got this email

"Star Wars: The Old Republic"

Previous estimated arrival date: December 20, 2011

New estimated arrival date: December 16, 2011

If thats not a clue that we will get access Friday, I dont know what is.

Nah, that has nothing to do with getting access Friday. They just made sure that you have your box copy with the game code before early access ends. If they hadn't, you would have been stuck waiting for your box to arrive before you can play on the 20th.

It has been my honor and pleasure to have shared these past 48 hours with you my fellow Novemberites. As we say good bye to this forum in just under 30 minutes. Let us take a few moments to remember the laughs and oh yes the tears. the QQ'ers who thought we would get one day, to the optimists who held for the full 5 days.

But through it all, we displayed great docorum and maturity, which I like to think influenced Bioware to get us all in today. I leave you with this thought where ever we end up over the coming years..

"Remember the Novemberites"

we are a unique club of individuals who didnt expect much but got plenty more

Amen! Best thread of EGA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BunnyLovin

11/21 here and got my invite at 1100 ET

Going to play, see you all in there.

obvious troll

I swear not trolling, got my email exactly at 11:02ET, I did however make a mistake, I swear my code entry date said 21st, but it was actually the 14th, sorry my bad.

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Email received at 11:02 a.m. CT.

soo I preordered through amazon with release day delivery in november and I just got this email

"Star Wars: The Old Republic"

Previous estimated arrival date: December 20, 2011

New estimated arrival date: December 16, 2011

If thats not a clue that we will get access Friday, I dont know what is.

That has nothing to do with early access, amazon changed the delivery dates so that people would have their physical copy in time for full launch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.