November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is one of 2 things. It is either cruel of her to expect you to wait even longer just because she ordered hers later or you are a wayyyyyy nice guy.

Me...I am selfish you see and would make my boyfriend sit there and watch me play until he got his invite! :p

Oh fine then, I'm doing that to my wife if she doesn't get in today and telling her it's your fault... and she's a red head. :)

Okay, hon. Saw your post the other 3-4times. No need to keep reposting this.

Your situation is unfortunate, and I'm sorry you had to endure crappy service. But no need to be spamming the thread. So your preorder date is in December, don't sweat it, you'll be in tomorrow for sure. that's still 4 days of early game play.

pretty much same thing happened to me my order date was http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/quentyns/4af85a6f.jpg

got a faulty pre order code from gamestop, and didn't get a working code until 11/26

I think, whatever server I get in on (hopefully next wave, 11/28 here) the first thing I will do after getting my character made just wrong, I will shout in general chat to see if any Novembrists are on the same server. Rolling on a PvE server, got a friend who ordered before me but I am not sure if he got his email or is even home. So whilst I wait for him, I will enjoy chatting in game with as ever a fine and upstanding group of people as has appeared in this thread. Honestly, this is an awesome way to build a community. Shared experiences of being a Novembrist and in this most excellent thread.

33 minutes or so until the next wave, to each and every one of you, a hearty thank you. To count myself amongst such men and women, truly tis an honor fit for a cherished few. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.