November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*runs in and grabs everyone into a massive novemberite grouphug* The force of Novemberites flows through all of you now, you can not resist... *wiggles hands in weird gestures*

There.. ahhhhhhhh, now we're all friends again :D

weirdo... keep your hugs.. i just wants my invite :p

*runs in and grabs everyone into a massive novemberite grouphug* The force of Novemberites flows through all of you now, you can not resist... *wiggles hands in weird gestures*

There.. ahhhhhhhh, now we're all friends again :D

*HUUUUUUGS* for everyone.... ans there are still a couple of cookies left!

Therefore ... *HUGS AND COOKIES* for the Novemberites

We're getting the 5 days early access when noone here expected that we would. dunno what your problem is but lighten up :cool:

Until the last November pre-order gets an invite you can't accurately state that. It's prue speculation. I pre-ordered on the 18th and don't have an invite yet. Sitting on my *** for 3 days checking email every hour because they can't tell me when I will be invited is pretty much BS too.

Defending them may make you feel better but solves nothing. At least all those pissed off are getting some satisfaction sharing their frustrations with each other and are coming here to learni they are not alone.

It was the first 4 hours on the hour yesterday. I wouldn't expect anything different today. At this rate they won't make it through November if they even get all of November.

Sorry honey we aren't interested in anymore qq'ing in our Novs thread so you may get some better fishing done in one of the qq threads.

Dear Nov's put him on your ignore list if you start to feel his trolling is getting boring I have already, then you won't see his posts anymore.

Edited by Lady_Femke

after this utter failure of a rollout for the majiority of their most dedicated subscribers (pre-orders) they'll probably try to fix it by putting something stupid in our backpacks like a pocket wookie or something....

pocket wookie!!! Woot!!!! I want a pocket wookie!!! Who else wasnts a pocket wookie!!!

Pocket wookie!

Pocket wookie!

Pocket wookie!

Pocket wookie!

Sleep? What is it? I have never heard of it? Can it be eaten? Is it sweet? :p

lol kinda reminds of when ppl tell me to get a life

im still wondering where the hell i can buy one of those, and how i use it... do i wear it, do i eat it, or do i have to pay a monthly fee like swtor to maintain one? :confused:

Until the last November pre-order gets an invite you can't accurately state that. It's prue speculation. I pre-ordered on the 18th and don't have an invite yet. Sitting on my *** for 3 days checking email every hour because they can't tell me when I will be invited is pretty much BS too.

Defending them may make you feel better but solves nothing. At least all those pissed off are getting some satisfaction sharing their frustrations with each other and are coming here to learni they are not alone.

wrong thread for this! this has been declared a NON-QQ thread!

After this utter failure of a rollout for the majiority of their most DEDICATED subscribers (pre-orders) they'll probably try to fix it by putting something stupid in our backpacks like a pocket wookie or something....

I have a pocket wookie, but I don't let just anybody touch him...