Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a close call for me, 11/30. :p But I have been counting on Friday all week anyway, so wouldn't mind that much if I have to wait till tomorrow.

This ^^

But here's to hoping! Staring at the screen with a cold sixpack and popcorn :D

Any idea what server other UK novemberites are gonna be playing on? Would prefer to be around rational sane people instead of annoying July, August, September, October & December scum! ;)

No idea yet - I'll stick to an english PVE thats all I know. If anyone have any hints and tips.. please let a fellow novemberite know!! *sniff* I'll miss ya guys and gals!

anyone know if swtor has a 3d setting i got a 3d tv

I dont know about the game itself having the setting, but you could try it in nvidia 3d mode (and then out to your TV / not sure what sort of behaviour you would get), but it would be something to do while waiting to get in.

Also, as some other posters have noted, i have met the following requirements:

- semi-GF has been sent on a plane away for a week

- Work vacation has been invoked

- Work/life based mobile communication device has been powered off

- got the "large" bag of dog food from the pet store.

- Laundry (all of it), vacuuming, dusting, the "bathroom" have all been sanitized

- Mother and family have been wished Happy Holidays

- Monitor and computer area cleaned and cleaned again..

- SW jedi knight 2 played for hours last night when it was discovered we were getting shafter

- Box set playing on random on tv in the background (I can hardly recognize new hope from the original).

... sigh..10:30am EST and nadda on the email..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.