The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Registered my key on the 30th. Honestly I'll be pretty pissed if I don't get in tomorrow.

sailing the same bout, and yearh... so far i have had my best irl m8 (who got in on the 1st wave) hanging in the phone ever 2 hours telling me how awesome the game is, and here i am still waiting, tbh the waiting is the wrost part about standing in line....

aka i love to get ingame tomorrow aswell, but if the case is i have to wait until friday morning, well he would have gained a few more lvls, and be able to help me with a few of those heroic quests, which saves me the time of getting a group (or so i hope) :p

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think us 11/24ians will make it last wave tom

I really hope so. Just don't keep your hopes to high. However, being able to play on Friday is't that bad. Means that you get to play as long as you like without having to worry about working on Saturday....Unless your me of course. I work for FedEx. So we're working Mon-Sat until Christmas

I really hope so. Just don't keep your hopes to high. However, being able to play on Friday is't that bad. Means that you get to play as long as you like without having to worry about working on Saturday....Unless your me of course. I work for FedEx. So we're working Mon-Sat until Christmas

lol got fired from my job 1/12, about the same time as they said EGA would start the 13/12, so guess what i thought ;P

well here i am still waiting

im the 29th D: 100% not getting in

Don't be certain. They've been so couched and afraid of inciting rage, I would bet that SR's tweet indicating "upto last week of November" is a very conservative estimate.

Bonus wave might sweep you in.

I preordered on 11/20/11, and entered my code on 11/20/11. So there is some ray of hope that maybe tomorrow I'll get in, maybe the last wave. Would be nice, considering one of my mates has been patiently waiting for me to get my invite since day 1 of EGA.

Now thats a friend who gets his invite first wave of first day and refuses to play till his friend gets his. Don't know many people that would do that.

Anyways, I hope everyone from November and December get in. Would be nice to see folks happy about something again. But then again there will be folks who complain about everything. So in the end guess it really doesn't matter.

Cheers

The bulk of yesterday's idiots are all playing today, having got their names and started trying to exploit that WZ thing that's not an exploit. I expect to get in-game tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning and have to listen to them whine about how they had to create new names rather than get 'theirs'.